Leftist Hate Site Attacks Klavan

Valin

Love This Comment!

Dear Media Matters, Wow, where do I start? This monumental compilation must have required a Herculean effort. Bonuses for all researchers involved and bravo to the producers of such a vivid compendium. With all my time taken up trying to convince myself that I may be a woman, destroying tradition and hating everything that goes against my inner narrative, I find it tricky to get an impartial view of the truths within American society. These chaps at the Daily Wire really are made from different gravy. This superb collection of sensible, fact-based truths have served as an breath of fresh air in an atmosphere full of twisted lies and small-think. Thank you so much. After hearing so little solution offered to America's growing domestic obstacles these fine, eloquent gentlemen appear to have hit the nail on the head (sorry nails). They have fantastic interpersonal appeal. Mr. Walsh is like a mate that you go and watch the game with to share a few drinks and ponder life, the epitome of a hard-working, decent family man. Mr. Klavan has mentor-type qualities that inspire a compulsion to listen to what he has to say and possesses a great dark sense of humour. Future President Knowles is like a slightly annoying younger sibling who is continually correct about everything and speaks with clarity beyond his years. Finally Mr. Shapiro has been an advocate of truth and decency from as far back as I can remember. Any person with his intelligence should be held in very high esteem by others. If you boys were to team up with the men at The Daily Wire just think of the truth you could spread. I must keep this comment short(ish) as my anxiety levels normally rise at this time of day and we all know what that means.

Amazing work! Keep it up!

Knowles - Wheeler 2028