NOAA Scientist: Climate Change Skepticism Is Censored

Geee

noaa-scientist-turns-climate-skeptic-recounts-censorship

The “science is settled” liberal media don’t want people to know there are scientists, even award-winning ones, who dispute the idea of catastrophic global warming.

Because outlets ignore and censor such scientists, curious individuals must turn to other sources such as English journalist James Delingpole’s columns or podcast, the Delingpod. On the July 25 podcast, he interviewed award-winning, former National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) scientist Dr. Rex Fleming about his conversion from global warming alarmism to skepticism.delingpole.jpg?itok=v32b2o37

The scientist also discussed manipulation of data within NOAA, accusing a few individuals of “fiddling” with ocean and atmospheric data under the Obama Administration. He also brought up the prominent scientific organizations’ censorship of viewpoints by refusing to publish skeptical scientific papers.

Fleming admitted that for years he supported and “funded projects” by scientists attributing global warming to carbon dioxide in spite of “having doubts” while working for NOAA. 

“Eventually I just read enough to realize it’s a totally wrong direction,” he said. “And so, in the past ten years, I’d say, I’ve been on the other side.” His shifting views made it far more difficult to be published though.

Although Fleming holds an undergraduate degree in math and a Ph.D. in atmospheric science, he could not get published by prominent U.S. scientific groups. He is also the author of The Rise and Fall of the Carbon Dioxide Theory of Climate Change.:snip:

The “science is settled”

So I keep hearing. I also keep hearing the end of civilization is 10 years away if we don't act now. I 1st heard this (around) 35 years ago.

usedcarsalesman.jpg

NOAA spokeman

I’ll Start Treating Climate Change Like A Crisis When The People Who Tell Me It’s A Crisis Start Acting Like It’s A Crisis

Aug 6 2019

The rich, powerful and famous journey to a climate change conference at a posh resort in Sicily, leaving a luxuriant trail of hydrocarbon exhaust:

According to Italian media reports, guests were expected to arrive in an eye-popping 114 private jets.

The Post guesstimated that with 114 flights from Los Angeles to Palermo, the planes would have pumped an astonishing 100,000 kilos of C02 into the atmosphere.
“Google Camp is meant to be a place where influential people get together to discuss how to make the world better,” one frequent flier told the tabloid.
“There will likely be discussions about online privacy, politics, human rights, and of course, the environment, which makes it highly ironic that this event requires 114 private jets to happen.”

Interesting to note by way of contrast that climate skeptics tend to have smaller carbon footprints than Warmers. I’m not sure if the figures for the warmers control for the profligate use by the rich and famous.