#WalkAway Deborah R. Castleman

Valin

videos

Oct 31, 2018

I've been a Democrat all my life, and served in President Bill Clinton's Administration as Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Command, Control and Communications. This is the story of why I now vote Republican. (I mention Dr. Patrick Moore in this video. A recent interview with this brilliant man can be found at https://youtu.be/9Vqlq3wsWrI.)

What I like about this is, it not slick...just someone speaking from the heart.

• 2 months later...

Hello Deborah,

I have just viewed your #Walkaway video and I felt compelled to sign up for all the right reasons so that I could complement you on your professional honesty.

Needless to say, I felt that your heartfelt feelings were conveyed in a most intelligent manner and I listened to every word. So many people are being misled by the liberal agenda and by the media. There is so much danger pertaining to the hate and fear being inflicted by a totally violent agenda that cannot and will not end well.

Today I sent a friend my opinion on President Donald J. Trump and I would like to share it with you. Donald Trump has no quit in him and he is determined to make this country great again. The liberals are ignorant people who don't deserve this man as their president. He is fighting to rid our country of corruption as we experience violent groups like Antifa that exhibit a total disrespect for law and order while they continue to act like wild animals which is totally offensive.

When you went out on a limb and said that Donald Trump will go down as our greatest president it really hit home since I grew up in N.Y.C. and Trump was always promoting himself and his accomplishments. When he was running for president I viewed this as an incredible opportunity to vote a bright buisness man into the white house since he was by far the best choice and knew how to deal with finance. The chaos that is called the media is determined to control the minds of those who are unable to think for themselves. Their ignorance is overwhelming to me. I have lost friends that I have been associated with for over 35 years and to tell you the truth it hurts but for some reason I do not believe that it disturbs them since they believe their false narrativeswhich make absolutely no sense what so ever.

Thank you for sharing your Walkaway video.....

Ken Douglas

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Douglas said:

When you went out on a limb and said that Donald Trump will go down as our greatest president it really hit home

I don't know about the Greatest President....Washington/Lincoln come to mind. He is a pretty good President, and pretty good is good enough.