Ocasio-Cortez: Pelosi giving me busy work, might be trying to keep me out of the way

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
aoc-pelosi-busy-work-out-of-way

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez D-N.Y., wondered if House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is purposely assigning her busy work, in an effort to discourage her outward dissent and keep her away from the public eye.

Ocasio-Cortez made the comments during a Tuesday interview with The New Yorker Radio Hour and said she was given strenuous committee assignments and said she often thinks about whether or not doing so was a calculated move by Pelosi.

“I was assigned to two of some of the busiest committees and four subcommittees,” AOC said. “So my hands are full. And sometimes I wonder if they’re trying to keep me busy.”

Ocasio-Cortez also said she doesn't have much of a relationship with Pelosi and claimed the last time they spoke one-on-one was when the freshman New Yorker rejected Pelosi's request to have her join the newly formed congressional committee on climate change.

"[We don't have a relationship] that’s I think distinguished from anyone else," she said. "Like, if there’s a legislative need, you know. The last time I kind of spoke to her one-on-one was when she asked me to join the Select Committee on Climate Change ... I said no."

________

She's not paranoid, Nancy really is trying to shut her up.:lol: