Geee

Billionaire Jeffrey Epstein arrested and charged with sex trafficking

77 posts in this topic

Jul 25, 2019

Alan Dershowitz is just one of the many high profile people caught up in the Jeffery Epstein case but he's coming out swinging in his full-throated defense. He claims one of the reasons he's being targeted is because he's come out in support of Donald Trump and Benjamin Netanyahu's legal rights. Watch this clip to hear his passionate defense in this completely open interview on radio Thursday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Valin said:

July 25 2019

@Valin

Well, I told you that I read the book "Filthy Rich" over two years ago. When Acosta was nominated I did not associate the name with the Florida prosecutor.  Had I remembered his name I would have been dumbfounded. Since that time, as this guy has explained, the courts have made them unseal more of the deals - and its even worse. Did they vet this guy ???? I think not!!! I did notice that this guy in the length of this piece, besides Epstein, only mentions one name multiple times. Trump. Hmmmm. Agenda?

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Geee said:

@Valin

Well, I told you that I read the book "Filthy Rich" over two years ago. When Acosta was nominated I did not associate the name with the Florida prosecutor.  Had I remembered his name I would have been dumbfounded. Since that time, as this guy has explained, the courts have made them unseal more of the deals - and its even worse. Did they vet this guy ???? I think not!!! I did notice that this guy in the length of this piece, besides Epstein, only mentions one name multiple times. Trump. Hmmmm. Agenda?

 

Agenda? NAH...ignore the fact he doesn't mention Trump Banned Epstein from his Mar-A-Lago, for hitting on young girls.

I'm a subscriber, but he's a man of the Left (not liberal) IMO.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Valin said:

 

Agenda? NAH...ignore the fact he doesn't mention Trump Banned Epstein from his Mar-A-Lago, for hitting on young girls.

I'm a subscriber, but he's a man of the Left (not liberal) IMO.

One of the girls he hit on (Epstein) was the daughter of a Trump employee. I believe that is why Trump barred him from Mar-A-Lago. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Geee said:

One of the girls he hit on (Epstein) was the daughter of a Trump employee. I believe that is why Trump barred him from Mar-A-Lago. 

 

Thing is (or so it appears to me) when you reach the multi Millionaire Billionaire level, everyone knows everyone else. So the question becomes, of all the people in Jeff's Rolodex, were actually participants in this, and how many were just people he knew, or did business with? 

 

Also a word of caution. We need to keep our BS detector up and running, because the conspiracy nuts advocates are out there, and working overtime. Remember Pizzagate? This could very easily get crazier than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/27/2019 at 3:37 PM, Valin said:

Also a word of caution. We need to keep our BS detector up and running, because the conspiracy nuts advocates are out there, and working overtime. Remember Pizzagate? This could very easily get crazier than that.

 

@Geee

 

This is what I was talking about.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Valin said:

 

@Geee

 

This is what I was talking about.

Sounds like an episode of Law & Order

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Geee said:

Sounds like an episode of Law & Order

 

These guys, are walking talking proof that you can be a Christian And still..well Nuts. And by noyts I mean the kind of people that make Alex Jones look sane and reasonable.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is an interesting angle on this -- the suggestion that private citizens who did not become journalists or publishers in any traditional means are partly to credit:

Filmmaker and author Mike Cernovich, who recently won a case to unseal court documents related to child sex trafficking charges against billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, today hailed the victory as a historic win for independent citizen journalism.
“This victory shows that Andrew Breitbart’s spirit is alive and well,” said Cernovich in a comment to Breitbart News.

“The lawsuit to unseal the Jeff Epstein records came from a citizen journalist and was ignored by the D.C. media class. Never back down and never give up.”Click to expand...

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Kamexceni said:

Here is an interesting angle on this -- the suggestion that private citizens who did not become journalists or publishers in any traditional means are partly to credit:

Filmmaker and author Mike Cernovich, who recently won a case to unseal court documents related to child sex trafficking charges against billionaire Jeffrey Epstein, today hailed the victory as a historic win for independent citizen journalism.
“This victory shows that Andrew Breitbart’s spirit is alive and well,” said Cernovich in a comment to Breitbart News.

“The lawsuit to unseal the Jeff Epstein records came from a citizen journalist and was ignored by the D.C. media class. Never back down and never give up.”Click to expand...

Judicial Watch is not a citizen journalist, but they have done more to uncover ugly government secrets than any journalist or news outlet.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeffrey Epstein Accuser Names Powerful Men in Alleged Sex Ring

A young woman who says financier Jeffrey Epstein and socialite Ghislaine Maxwell kept her as a sex slave also accused a host of high-powered men of being involved in Epstein’s alleged sex-trafficking ring, according to court records unsealed Friday. 

Virginia Giuffre, who says that Epstein and Maxwell trafficked her to powerful people for erotic massages and sex, claimed in depositions in 2016 that Maxwell directed her to have sex with former New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, Britain’s Prince Andrew (whom she has accused before), wealthy financier Glenn Dubin, former senator George Mitchell, now-deceased MIT scientist Marvin Minsky, and modeling agent Jean-Luc Brunel, as well as “another prince,” a "foreign president," a well-known prime minsiter" and the owner of a “large hotel chain” in France. 

None of the men named in the deposition have been charged with a crime or even sued in civil court in connection with the Epstein case. The deposition represents accuser Giuffre’s allegations, and the court documents unsealed on Friday did not contain any corroboration or further details, though many documents remain sealed.:snip:

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jeffrey Epstein found dead in Manhattan jail cell; multiple reports claim death by suicide Lucia I. Suarez Sang

Disgraced multimillionaire Jeffrey Epstein, who was accused of sexually abusing dozens of underage girls, was found dead early Saturday morning inside his Manhattan jail cell.

The 66-year-old Epstein died at the Metropolitan Correctional Center in New York City weeks after he was arrested of multiple child sex-trafficking charges, sources confirmed to Fox News.:snip:

 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't believe it! Somebody got paid a lot of money to off the guy!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Geee said:

I don't believe it! Somebody got paid a lot of money to off the guy!!

 

Just saying.....................

Screen-Shot-2019-07-28-at-7.10.39-PM.png

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

William Barr 'appalled' by Jeffrey Epstein death, says questions 'must be answered'

Attorney General William Barr said Saturday that he is “appalled” by the death of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein – and said that he has spoken to the Department of Justice’s inspector general about opening a probe into the circumstances surrounding the apparent suicide.

“I was appalled to learn that Jeffrey Epstein was found dead early this morning from an apparent suicide while in federal custody. Mr. Epstein’s death raises serious questions that must be answered. In addition to the FBI’s investigation, I have consulted with the Inspector General who is opening an investigation into the circumstances of Mr. Epstein’s death.":snip:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who Killed Jeffrey Epstein?' Prime Time Conspiracy Theory Edition

Rick Moran

August 11, 2019

[Obligatory disclaimer: This is satire, not "fake news."]

Good evening and welcome everyone to another exciting episode of "Who Killed Jefferey Epstein?" Tonight's special Prime Time Conspiracy Theory Edition of the hit series is brought to you by Victoria's Secret and our broadcast is made possible by a generous grant from the Clinton Foundation.

Tonight we will sum up the various conspiracy theories that have fascinated millions of Americans. How could a scumbag in a prison full of guards take his own life? Well, the answer is, of course, he didn't. Jeffrey Epstein, the billionaire investor with the sexual appetites of a satyr, was murdered.

Whodunnit? The list is long, which is why this series will run for five years. Dozens and dozens of rich and powerful men took advantage of Epstein's gracious invitation to visit various hideaways, including "pedophilia island," where kids would put out for cash (that's another game show on another network). But tonight's special contestant, Donald Trump, has some thoughts on the question of the hour. The nation's chief executive retweeted one of the most popular theories trending on Twitter:

(Snip)

So, sit back, relax, and strap it down. For the next half hour, we'll thrill you, titillate your mind, tease your brain. We'll make you laugh, cry, and gasp for air.

What we won't do is give you any answers because no one wants to know them. The truth, as is the case in many things these days, is elusive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Valin said:

 

To visit?

No Judith Miller was in jail for quite a while, I believe it was during the Bush administration. She refused to give up her sources. If my memory serves ( and it doesn't too well anymore) it has something to do with the Vsalarie Plame thing.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now