LIMBAUGH: If You Believe Pelosi And Schumer, I Want To Sell You A Bridge

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
limbaugh-if-you-believe-pelosi-and-schumer-i-want-david-limbaugh

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says she's praying for the president. Well, so am I, the difference being that I really am, whereas she's cynically pretending to, to show her mock concern over his mental state.

Pelosi, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and the rest of the congressional Democratic cabal have treated President Trump abominably, and it's getting old. Do they assume Americans have endless patience for their ongoing investigation charade?

Consider the latest brouhaha between Trump and the Democratic leaders. They were scheduled to meet at the White House on a $2 trillion infrastructure plan when Pelosi decided to poison the punch bowl.

Ahead of the meeting, Pelosi and five investigative committee leaders spoke with other Democrats who had called for an impeachment inquiry. Afterward, she made an unsolicited public statement.

"We do believe it's important to follow the facts," she told reporters. "We believe that no one is above the law, including the president of the United States, and we believe that the president of the United States is engaged in a cover-up."

And she feigns outrage that Trump cut the meeting short?

What an unprovoked slap in the face — and right before she was to meet with Trump! If I were getting ready to negotiate a contract for a client, would it be wise for me to publicly trash the opposing attorney in advance of the meeting? How would that work out for my client?

Democrats and the liberal media ceaselessly complain about Trump's demeanor and manners, yet they treat him like a twice-removed criminal stepchild. Why don't more people talk about their ill-mannered behavior and incivility? Or are they entitled to a pass for any level of abuse toward Trump because they have so consummately dehumanized him among their base? It's to the point where Trump haters consider rudeness toward him a badge of honor.

________

Believe none of what you hear from the top two Donkeys...