Elizabeth Warren calls for a boycott of Fox News: ‘A hate-for profit racket that gives a megaphone to racists and conspiracy theorists!’

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
elizabeth-warren-calls-for-a-boycott-of-fox-news-a-hate-for-profit-racket-that-gives-a-megaphone-to-racists-and-conspiracy-theorists

Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) encouraged people to boycott Fox News for promoting "racists and conspiracy theorists."

What did she say?

On Tuesday, the senator and presidential candidate revealed she turned down an invitation to appear on a Fox News town hall.

Fellow presidential candidate Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) already appeared on the network for a town hall event, and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg is set to appear on the network for a town hall event as well. Sen. Amy Klobuchar (D-Minn.) is also set to appear on the network.

Warren, however, insists that she will not, because she cannot, in good conscience, appear on a network that she considers "a hate-for-profit racket that gives a megaphone to racists and conspiracists."

"Fox News has invited me to do a town hall, but I'm turning them down," she said. "Here's why. ... Fox News is a hate-for-profit racket that gives a megaphone to racists and conspiracists — it's designed to turn us against each other, risking life & death consequences, to provide cover for the corruption that's rotting our government and hollowing out our middle class."

________

Fake Indian goes on the warpath against real news.