Check Out These Pathetic Prices For 'An Evening With The Clintons'

Geee

check-out-these-pathetic-prices-for-an-evening-with-the-clintons

Tonight is the final night of Bill and Hillary Clinton’s speaking tour, “An Evening with the Clintons,” and as much as it might be amusing to see Bill and Hillary pretend to stand each other for the duration of the event, I can’t imagine spending my hard-earned money to listen to them talk about current events, or to whine about Hillary’s defeat.

But, if you’re so inclined, their event tonight in Las Vegas is not yet sold out, and as Hot Air reported earlier today, you could get tickets for $15—though I’m now seeing tickets for as low as $10 at StubHub.

And guess what? That’s not the lowest they’ve gone for.

The Clinton’s show moved to California Saturday night and tickets went for as little as $2.00. Wow. Imagine that. Some California Democrats listened to Bill and Hillary, a former president and a former Secretary of State (and the leader of pantsuits nation) in person for a couple of bucksThat makes the $15.00 tickets in Las Vegas look over-priced, doesn’t it?

I’d rather spend $2.00 on a cup of coffee than listen to them myself. Not all tickets were that low (some seats are a couple hundred bucks, and some were over thousand dollars) but sales were slow and tickets were quickly discounted—though it hasn’t exactly succeeded in boosting attendance to the levels you’d expect for an event featuring a former U.S. president and secretary of State.:snip:

Bill Clinton says Kavanaugh fight was payback for Vince Foster

LAS VEGAS — Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh got what he deserved when he was accused in his confirmation hearing of sexual assault — because of his role in investigating the Clintons in the 1990s, former President Bill Clinton suggested. 

"He didn't have any problem making us put up with three years of Vince Foster nonsense that was a total charade," Clinton, 72, said Sunday during a joint appearance with his wife Hillary at the Park Theater in Las Vegas during the last stop in the 10-event "An Evening With the Clintons” speaking tour. 

A childhood friend of Bill Clinton, Foster, 48, became a deputy White House counsel in Clinton's White House in 1993 after being a partner at the Rose Law Firm in Little Rock, Ark., where Hillary Clinton was a colleague. In July 1993 his body was found in Fort Marcy Park in Northern Virginia with a single gunshot wound to the mouth. :snip: