Click below for related story:
trump-mueller-report-coup-600x600.jpg

1719566.gif

XmR8Z85.jpg

253299_image.jpg

This Thread Brought To You By The Letters C & W:

pLiHgtm.jpg

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

Nancy Pelosi is reportedly working to get House Democrats to drop the idea of impeachment after the Mueller Report cleared Trump of collusion. That's the smart move. The roster of House Democrats includes three former bartenders and even THEY couldn't make Trump a White Russian.

Joe Biden's video made him the twentieth candidate to run for the Democratic Party presidential nomination. The party has really shifted to the left this year. In all my years, I never thought I'd look at a list of Democratic presidential candidates and think that Castro is the moderate.

Kate Smith's statue is being taken down in Philadelphia because she recorded a Broadway hit song in 1931 that was a satire on racism using racist lyrics. Kate sold $600 million in U.S. war bonds on her radio show during World War II to help the Racists defeat the Nazis. It's just a matter of time before Progressives propose an immigration ban on long-dead white people from entering the United States.

Joe Biden's entry in the race likely finalized the list of presidential candidates. Party differences are clear. The Republicans offer two cars in every garage and a chicken in every pot, while Democrats promise two candidates for every voter and, screw the chicken, let's smoke some pot.

New Hampshire Democrats were polled for their presidential favorites. It shows Bernie Sanders in the lead with thirty percent, Joe Biden second with eighteen percent, Pete Buttigieg third with seventeen percent, all the way down to Beto O'Rourke with one percent, tied with skim milk.

-- Argus Hamilton

Ten reasons why I vote Democrat:

#10. I vote Democrat because I love the fact that I can now marry whatever I want. I've decided to marry my German Shepherd.

#9. I vote Democrat because I believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon at 15% isn't.

#8. I vote Democrat because I believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

#7. I vote Democrat because Freedom of Speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it.

#6. I vote Democrat because I'm way too irresponsible to own a gun, and I know that my local police are all I need to protect me from murderers and thieves. I am also thankful that we have a 911 service that gets police to your home in order to identify your body after a home invasion.

#5. I vote Democrat because I'm not concerned about millions of babies being aborted so long as we keep all death row inmates alive and comfy.

#4. I vote Democrat because I think illegal aliens have a right to free
health care, education, and Social Security benefits, and we should take away Social Security from those who paid into it.

#3. I vote Democrat because I believe that businesses should not be
allowed to make profits for themselves. They need to break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the Democrat Party sees fit.

#2. I vote Democrat because I believe liberal judges need to rewrite the Constitution every few days to suit fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

And, the #1 reason I vote Democrat is because I think it's better to pay $billions$ for oil to people who hate us, but not drill our own because it might upset some endangered beetle, gopher, or fish here in America. We don't care about the beetles, gophers, or fish in those other countries.

bdnr0h.jpg

AFTER READING NEWS SITES OVER THE WEEKEND, REFRESHING TO GET BACK TO POOKIES TOONES. GLAD THERE IS SOME SANITY IN THIS WORLD. THANKS POOKIE !

1 hour ago, Reiuxcat said:

Great toons to start the week, thanks Pookie. :-)

You're welcome, Rcat!

1 hour ago, Oralee said:

AFTER READING NEWS SITES OVER THE WEEKEND, REFRESHING TO GET BACK TO POOKIES TOONES. GLAD THERE IS SOME SANITY IN THIS WORLD. THANKS POOKIE !

My pleasure, Oralee!

58 minutes ago, AmThreads said:

Thanks!  You make it an awesome Monday!!

You're welcome, as always, AmThreads!

5 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Thanks Pookie!! Have a great week!!

My pleasure, as ever & the same to you, mass55th!

4 hours ago, Hauntess said:

Lots of agreeable cartoons today for which I thank you, Pookie!

You're welcome, Hauntess!