Barbra Streisand, Pedophilia, and the Left's Slippery Slope of Sexual Deviancy

Geee

barbra-streisand-pedophilia-and-the-lefts-slippery-slope-of-sexual-deviancy

When I saw Barbra Streisand trending on Twitter, I assumed that she had died. Babs, of course, is still alive. It's her career that is dead. The once-revered-but-now-hated pop culture icon made the mistake of expressing culturally unacceptable beliefs about Michael Jackson and his alleged sexual fondness for children. As I read tweet after tweet condemning Streisand, I couldn't help but wonder how the tweets will age. Watching our society slide into moral degradation, few conservative Christians doubt that the day is coming when pedophilia will be a culturally acceptable practice. Because of that, the left may want to hold off on tearing any Barbra Streisand statues down and save themselves the embarrassment of having to rebuild them in the near future.

In case you missed it, Streisand told the UK's The Times that she believes Michael Jackson's accusers are telling the truth. She then made the jaw-dropping statement that Jackson's "sexual needs were his sexual needs, coming from whatever childhood he has or whatever DNA he has. ":snip:

How to destroy Michael Jackson"s reputation in Hollweird.....show a tape for him saying nice things about Donald Trump.