Today's Toons 3/18/19

pookie18

22 minutes ago, SteveCase said:

"Maybe she should have a full hysterectomy and a lobotomy to go with it"

I thought she already had a lobotomy.

Then she should say, "thank you, sir, may I have another?"

Welcome to The Right Reasons, @SteveCase!

2 minutes ago, ash71 said:

Welcome Back Pookie. 
Been a horrible wait  :-)

Thanks, ash71! I'm still waiting (to see if I can get anything back from my old PC...)

33 minutes ago, pookie18 said:

Thanks, ash71! I'm still waiting (to see if I can get anything back from my old PC...)

Pulling data off old HD's is not too hard unless the drive seizes and dies. Then again I have had luck with freezing them or sometimes a slight hammer strike then plug them in and copy the files lol. 

5 minutes ago, ash71 said:

Pulling data off old HD's is not too hard unless the drive seizes and dies. Then again I have had luck with freezing them or sometimes a slight hammer strike then plug them in and copy the files lol. 

@ash71

I think it's dead. As of the night of 2/25, I couldn't login (via my profile). After that, I was able to use an admin login from which I had access to my folders, but nothing in my mailbox. By last Tuesday night, I could use neither my Admin login nor any other so just did what I could on my wife's PC. Someone has my Carbonite files & is seeing what can be gotten from that. ALL of this is above my pay grade...

Those cases I pull the harddrive and plug it into another PC. If I was closer I would take a look but can't just pop over lol. 

1 hour ago, ash71 said:

Those cases I pull the harddrive and plug it into another PC. If I was closer I would take a look but can't just pop over lol. 

tx