Thoughts from the ammo line

Valin

thoughts-from-the-ammo-line-264.php

Scott Johnson

Mar. 15 2019

Ammo Grrrll happily shares a few thoughts about THE HAPPIEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. She writes:

Ignorance, it has been said, is bliss. In which case you would surely guess that the Democrats and the congressional freshman twit class in particular would be the happiest people in the world. But you would be wrong. No, they are not happy; they are filled with venom, hatred, envy, resentment, and bizarre endless, self-generated rage. How tedious and depressing it must be to live with one of them!

(Snip)

Ah, yes. Nixon was Hitler. As several have pointed out previously, not too long after that, Reagan was definitely Hitler and, then, at last the loons got a name with an “H” in it, so they could append “itler” onto George W. Bush’s name. I was by that time, “transitioning” from a moderate Democrat to a conservative, but even I thought “Bushitler” was a mind-numbingly stupid and wildly-inaccurate nickname. Especially for what seemed – even when I disagreed with him politically – to be a nice and sincere gentleman, if anything TOO nice and entirely unwilling to defend himself or, by extension, those of us who supported him. And yet Bushitler appeared on hundreds of signs for 8 years.

But, while those previous pikers were “kinda sorta Hitlerish,” it took the acumen of the ironically-named Joy Behar to suss out the truth that Donald J. Trump was “LITERALLY” Hitler. No pale orange imitation he but the real deal. Of course, she also said that Trump’s collusion with Putin meant we would soon see the Russian flag flying above the Stars and Stripes over the White House, so consistency, or even lucidity, is not her long suit.

But how did the rest of us – especially the JOOZ who voted for him! – miss such obvious similarities between Hitler and Donald J. Trump? When it was clear that:

Hitler killed either “several” Jews (according to Arab sources) or 6 million Jews (according to the Nazis’ own meticulous records). Donald J. Trump has killed no one. Ever.
Hitler was a vegetarian – DJT puts ketchup on his steak.
Hitler died a virgin – whatever else happens to DJT, that will not be happening.
No German media outlet dared to criticize Hitler – no American media outlet dares to say a single mumblin’ positive word about DJT lest they appear to “normalize” him.

I could go on.

(Snip)

From The Comments

a9bb0e2da368d1ce8cd6d10ac3a14695773f344c