247435_image.jpg

TlZIQQC.jpg

VbMFzxf.jpg

uMh8xHs.png

WHERES-jussie.jpg

This Thread Brought To You By The Letters C & L:
X3KNqEG.jpg

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

President Trump decided to declare an emergency to get more border wall funding. Democrats are furious. Opponents of the wall say America is a racist, sexist unfair country that exploits its poor and jails its minorities, and that it's wrong to stop people from coming here to enjoy its blessings.

The Miami Herald reports a Florida woman had her boyfriend arrested for beating her across the face with a Taco Bell burrito. It was a political gift from Heaven. Now advocates of the New Green Deal can say that products that produce methane gas are disproportionately harmful to women.

Kamala Harris said she smoked pot in college listening to Tupac Shakur's and Snoop Dogg's music. However when she was in college, Tupac and Snoop hadn't recorded anything yet. I'm old enough to remember when presidential candidates lied by saying they didn't smoke pot in college.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi could only offer tepid support to the Green New Deal as the resolution's provisions became spelled out to the public Monday. For starters, it would commit the country to getting rid of all flatulent cows. The Women of the View declared they regard this as a personal attack.

Kamala Harris said when she was in college she smoked weed and listened to Tupac and Snoop Dogg. They hadn't recorded anything yet when she was in college. Admitting you once smoked pot is not enough, we have our first candidate who smoked so much weed she could hear music from the future.

Joe Biden is reported set to declare he's running for president. If he doesn't run, Trump looks like the adult. If Democrats aren't embarrassed enough by governors in blackface, counterfeit Indians and a TV star hiring Nigerians to beat him up while wearing MAGA hats, their Weiner is out.

Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez called for reparations for minorities for oppression and for being used as economic units and not as full partners in the nation's wealth. The facts say otherwise. It's a sure sign of full employment when you have to hire two Nigerians to oppress you.

Chicago Police told the Post that Jussie Smollette's so-called attackers were two Nigerian gym buddies whom he persuaded to stage the attack, promising them they wouldn't get caught. I guess turnabout is fair play. This is the first time in history an American has scammed two Nigerians.

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi officiated at a bill-signing ceremony Thursday where she wished everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Everyone continues to nervously play along. Nancy assured everyone it's just a temporary brain freeze and will elaborate more when she's done dyeing those eggs.

-- Argus Hamilton

85zyeqe.jpg

14 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Thanks for the Toons Pookie!! Have a great week!!

My pleasure & the same to you, mass55th!

Now for the bad news. My PC is having major problems so I'm responding from my wife's PC. All I need to post this thread is on my PC...so not sure when I'll be able to post the next thread...

Oh no Pookie!!! I hope you can get the problem resolved without getting a big headache. I have two old Macs from 2010-2011, that won't take any new upgrades, so I'm living on borrowed time with them. Don't know what I'll do if there's a disaster here. My oldest son used to be an Apple tech, but he's now moved on and uses Linux on PC's. At my age, moving from an Apple computer to a PC would be about as horrid as having to move into senior citizen housing. I wish you much luck. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, mass55th said:

Oh no Pookie!!! I hope you can get the problem resolved without getting a big headache. I have two old Macs from 2010-2011, that won't take any new upgrades, so I'm living on borrowed time with them. Don't know what I'll do if there's a disaster here. My oldest son used to be an Apple tech, but he's now moved on and uses Linux on PC's. At my age, moving from an Apple computer to a PC would be about as horrid as having to move into senior citizen housing. I wish you much luck. 

Thanks, mass55th! I need all the luck I can get! Have no clue as to when/if this will be fixed...

Bummer!

I just set up an inexpensive OTC system to clone my entire HD onto an external SSD, just in case I have an issue like this. Desktop, Laptop, all the same.

Simply swap out HD's and I am back in business. If it's a Power Supply, easy swap. If it's a MB or CPU, another easy Plug-N-Play swap.

Willing to help if I can. Best of luck!

Been down that path and it's not fun. . .

2ulr99.jpg2ulreu.jpg

2ulro1.jpg

25 minutes ago, Kenoshamarge said:

Sorry you are having so much trouble.

But Pookie's Toons are worth waiting for. When all is well again - we'll be here!

Thanks, Kenoshamarge!

Sorry you're having trouble...I look forward to Pookies Toons every day...we'll be here when you get it back up 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Springer said:

Sorry you're having trouble...I look forward to Pookies Toons every day...we'll be here when you get it back up 

Thanks, Springer! Probably ~2 weeks for new PC arrival/set-up...

puyalluppete

I don’t want to alarm you but if you don’t get back on line soon AOC may become a conservative.

Now that I have your attention I just hope you get up and running as you are truly missed.

1 minute ago, puyalluppete said:

I don’t want to alarm you but if you don’t get back on line soon AOC may become a conservative.

Now that I have your attention I just hope you get up and running as you are truly missed.

Wait...let me think about that trade off...nah, she probably studied veracity under Professor Michael Cohen...

Thanks, puyalluppete!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SuperDave said:

Too bad you aren't closer. I would have you up and running in 24-48 hours.

Thanks, SuperDave.

There are other considerations...I'll get a discount as I'll be ordering it through the head of IT at Rutgers University (relative through marriage) & he'll also be setting it up...as he has in the past.

26 minutes ago, TONY34986 said:

Wait...What? A 2 week delay in starting up? I may become as crazed as a AOC supporter!

Join the club...

13 minutes ago, Reiuxcat said:

Enjoy your time off Pookie.  Sorry it's too cold for golf. ;-)

Thanks, but not enjoying...would rather be posting.

The good news is that I'm gathering images for future threads & doing my taxes...

• Like 1

Kenoshamarge

Still missing Pookie's Toons. For cartoon addicts a day without our "Pookie" fix is devastating - we await your return our beloved "Toon Whisperer".