L.A. Skyscraper Shown Exploding in New ISIS 'Promise Fulfilled' Threat

Geee

l-a-skyscraper-shown-exploding-in-new-isis-promise-fulfilled-threat

An ISIS-supporting group posted an image online depicting an explosion at the top of the third-tallest office tower in downtown Los Angeles.

Though ISIS backers operating under a number of media alliances regularly craft and circulate threats and recruitment propaganda in the form of posters and video, Los Angeles is rarely featured as a target. The online jihadists trend toward threatening New York, Washington, Las Vegas, and large European cities.

The new image shows a camouflage-clad jihadist holding an ISIS flag with the evening L.A. skyline in the background and the glow of flames photoshopped coming from the hillside beneath his feet. An explosion is photoshopped onto the top of the Aon Center, the 62-story tower at 707 Wilshire Blvd. in the city's financial district. The original photo used appears to be from Shutterstock.

The words above the image: "Our promise will soon be fulfilled.":snip:

@Geee

Here's the thing, we're coming up on 17 1/2 years since That Day and it appears (from reading the comments) people aren't taking the threat of Islamic terrorism seriously. They think we are protected...We're Not. The only reason they haven't done anything like this is because we are fighting them over there. Now we have supposedly intelligent people (on the right) who want to pull us out.

You know how I always say stupidity is a equal opportunity trait?

"Delta88 3 hours ago

Couldn't happen to more deserving peopel.
Is hollywood a friend of mine?

Its occurred to me more then a few times that I wish that they had blown up hollywood instead of those stupid twin towers.
That would have done us all a favor.

But just promise me this,
if they blow up Christian bashing pervert hollywood,
lets stay out of it.

Lets not send Christian children to fight wars against the Arabs for open border liberal hollywood. While hollywood marches down the street with linda sour sour calling us islamaphobic and white supremacists."

Here we see an example. And IF something like this were to happen Delta88 would be one of the 1st running around screaming and hollering Nuke Mecca...round up and deport all Muslims...etc...etc

/rant

• Like 1