My day: Ilhan Omar

Valin

day-ilhan-omar

As told to Dominic Green

Dominic Green

Feb. 13 2019

I woke up, thanked Allah for not letting the yahud across the street hypnotize me in my sleep, then crawled to the window and peeked over the sill. The black Volvo was gone. He must have got up early this morning, to stuff more money into the mouths of the other members of the Minnesota delegation. I got up, standing strong.

My husband gets the kids’ breakfast. He’s like a brother to me. Really. It’s in our faith tradition. His support gives me time to do more for my people. There’s so much to do when I get to my office, I barely have time to wipe my feet on the Israeli-flag doormat that members of my progressive and diverse community gave me when I won my House seat by defeating the yahud Phyllis Kahn and Mohamud Noor, who I now believe to be a yahud.

(Snip)

I go to bed early, because I don’t want to be hypnotized by the TV. This what standing strong against Jewish money means. That’s why I boycott the State of Israel and its products, including drip irrigation, USB flash drives, and the board game Rummikub, which is a Mossad hypnosis device. Also no Ben Stiller movies, no Ben & Jerry’s, no Benny Hill, and especially no Ben Affleck, because he is a Zionist sleeper agent, and no Friends either. I’m lying strong.