Hillary teases 2020 run? Clinton tells conference ‘It takes a woman to get the job done’

WestVirginiaRebel

WestVirginiaRebel
hillary-teases-2020-run-clinton-tells-conference-it-it-takes-a-woman-to-get-the-job-done

She’s (maybe) running!

Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton sure sounded like someone who is still considering another run for the White House.

Clinton appeared in a pre-recorded video that aired on Thursday for the 2019 MAKERS conference, and she wasted little time arguing that “it takes a woman to get the job done.”

“Hello, MAKERS. I wish I could be there with you because this is such an important time.More than at any other point in my life, women are coming together to tackle big problems and rewrite old rules,” Clinton said, cracking a villainous smile.

“I am energized and encouraged by the diverse group of women everywhere who are speaking out. Speaking out against inequality, and bigotry, and racism, and homophobia, and organizing to create change in their communities and our country, refusing to give in to cynicism or fear,” she added.

The former secretary of state went on to note the increase in women being elected into office, a not-so-subtle indication that she is possibly still considering a third presidential run.

________

Leader of the pack?