Comey transcript released: Ex-FBI boss claims not to know, remember key details in Russia case

Geee

comey-transcript-released-ex-fbi-boss-claims-not-to-know-remember-key-details-in-russia-case

ormer FBI Director James Comey claimed “I don’t know” or “I don’t remember” in response to dozens of questions concerning key details in the Russia probe, according to a lengthy transcript released Saturday of his closed-door interview with congressional lawmakers.

House Judiciary Committee Chairman Bob Goodlatte, R-Va., and House Oversight and Government Reform Committee Chairman Trey Gowdy, R-S.C., published the 235-page transcript as a part of an agreement with Comey.

The former bureau boss frustrated GOP lawmakers during Friday’s session, in large part because his lawyers urged him not to answer numerous questions. Comey is expected to return later in the month for another round, though blasted Republicans on his way out for what he called a “desperate attempt to find anything that can be used to attack the institutions of justice investigating this president.”

READ THE COMEY TRANSCRIPT:snip:

Maybe if I try real hard I can bring myself to care about Comey/Muller/Russian Collusion. Then I ask myself...is it really worth the effort?

• Like 1