CNN Commentator Endorses Palestinians Using Violence to Resist Israel

Valin

cnn-commentator-endorses-palestinians-using-violence-to-resist-israel

David Rutz
November 28, 2018

Liberal CNN commentator Marc Lamont Hill defended violent Palestinian attacks against Israel on Wednesday, employing a phrase common among those who reject Israel's right to exist: "Justice requires a free Palestine from the river to the sea."

Hill was speaking at the United Nations during its annual International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People. The international body has shown overwhelming favoritism toward the Palestinians—and animosity toward Israel—throughout the longstanding conflict.

According to a report in Arutz Sheva, Hill blasted Israel's treatment of Palestinians and used the oft-repeated attack that it had turned the Hamas-controlled Gaza Strip into "the world's largest open-air prison." He then said while peace should be prioritized and nonviolence should be promoted, we "cannot endorse narrow politics that shames Palestinians for resisting." Resistance is a common euphemism for terrorism employed by anti-Israel advocates.

(Snip)

Nov 28, 2018

International Day of Solidarity with the Palestinian People
Special Meeting at UN Headquarters
November 28, 2018

CNN Fires Marc Lamont Hill Following Israel Comments

Aidan McLaughlin

Nov 29th, 2018, 3:39 pm

CNN severed ties with contributor Marc Lamont Hill on Thursday, following comments the university professor made about Israel and Palestine in a speech at the United Nations.

“Marc Lamont Hill is no longer under contract with CNN,” a CNN spokesperson told Mediaite.

Hill urged countries to boycott Israel in a speech on Wednesday, calling for a “free Palestine from the river to the sea.” His comments sparked an immediate backlash, with many noting “from the river to the sea” is a phrase used by Hamas and other anti-Israel terror groups. The phrase implies the replacement of Israel by a Palestine stretching from the Jordan River to the Mediterranean Sea — though Hill disputes this characterization of his comments.

(Snip)

________________________________________________________________________________________________

How bad/crazy do you have to be, to be too much for CNN?

as an addition, Israel has every right to exist-God gave Israel that right-want to argue with Him?  Go ahead-see where it gets you

2 hours ago, southernlady said:

as an addition, Israel has every right to exist-God gave Israel that right-want to argue with Him?  Go ahead-see where it gets you

Oh No They Don't! Just ask the  BDS types.

From a "discussion" I'm having on You Tube

Theresa Armstrong
@Steven Wiederholt All lies, sheesh you've been brainwashed. You don't get to steal my home and then tell me I'm lucky that the thief is being generous...that's ignorant, narcissistic and pure evil. Only the Synagogue of Satan ZioNazi would think that way. Those poor innocent Palestinian people have been traumatized by these thugs and the world isn't going to stand by and watch it anymore!

My reply

@Theresa Armstrong Says the 6 year old, in full temper tantrum
Your reply is Exactly what I have come to expect from Anti-Semites (Left & Right).
Have the Israelis made mistakes? Yes. Are there Israelis who hate Palestinians? Absolutely! Between these two groups (Palestinians & Israelis) there is only that just want to be left alone to live their lives on a small piece of ground they can call their own.

Hoping to see more from her, as I am about to go Full Snark on her.....Its what I do. :D

wow, some of us are sounding more like liberal s.d.'s    You can figure out what that means.  God bless-have a good day