no-civility-lg.png

Q1WtdXJ.jpg

Click below for related story:

sx7g8zJ.jpg

dZAVsZ7.jpg

clawed.png

209694_5_.jpg

DpmhuZ0UYAEgmdR.jpg

muellerfindszhivago2webcr-10-14-18_orig.

rE7k4lQ.gif

cfkZ3a6.jpg

239089_image.jpg

warrenivory-600x530.jpg

Click below for related video:

082H56B.jpg

X2GmWMO.jpg

nAbU4zd.jpg

sackdance.jpg

FsZSGNa.jpg

NOvLMuR.png

iOITkdW.jpg

EKZAxGJ.jpg

GamblE20181012_low.jpg

refugees-past-and-present.jpg

vHGFhmt.png

PpSflBz.jpg

239088_image.jpg

islam-muslims-immigrants-refugees-religi

cucJBkJ.gif

5i1phCf.jpg

x0vveax.jpg

europe-in-2050.jpg

Owcs5NB.jpg

gJaSzG9.jpg

216778_600.jpg

facebook-free-speech.jpg

49vV1VW.jpg

WTjks2T.jpg

tYCxlFO.jpg

hang-em-high.png

TyPqsi8.png

fake-ass-lib.png

wsZIxYj.jpg

katie-hopkins-islam.jpg

kR3ueAb.jpg

quote-the-definition-of-a-racist-is-anyb

saTqhCc.jpg

This Thread Brought To You By The Letters C & W:

pLiHgtm.jpg

In Case You Missed It Dept.:

CNN anchors refused to allow a panelist to describe Antifa mobs who were stopping cars and threatening white drivers in Portland as mobs. The warning is clear. If you call Antifa protestors by that name, the Mafia will sue you for defamation of character and ruining the good name of the Mob.

Hillary Clinton gave an interview to CNN in which she told Democrats not to be civil to Republicans, setting both parties onto the political warpath. The next batch of presidential candidates can't wait. Elizabeth Warren will soon travel to Iowa and launch the Me Sioux Movement.

Stormy Daniels's defamation of character lawsuit against President Trump was dismissed by the federal judge in Manhattan Monday. In addition, the judge ruled that the adult film star must pay the president's legal fees. Donald Trump is the only guy I know who can get a hooker to pay HIM. 

President Trump this year had offered to give a million dollars to Elizabeth Warren's favorite charity if DNA can prove she's Indian. She's less than one-thousandth. That tiny amount doesn't rate a million dollar payoff, but to be a good sport Trump should buy Liz an all-white Jeep Cherokee.

The Cherokee Nation ridiculed Elizabeth Warren's claim her tribal ancestry is proved by her DNA test. I used to think I was Anglo-Saxon, but my DNA test showed I'm just a drunk. Warren's DNA test showed she is about as Indian as you and I would be from watching an episode of F-Troop.

Elizabeth Warren's campaign TV commercial gives you the choice of either believing that her DNA test proves that she's a Native American or being a racist follower of Trump. The actual DNA test results told another story. Ivory Soap now advertises that it's nearly as white as Elizabeth Warren.

The Cherokee Nation issued a statement Monday denouncing Senator Warren's claim she has DNA proof she's a Native American. They're not kidding around. If Warren is elected president, Eastern Oklahoma will secede from the Union the first time the Marine Band plays Hail to the Chief.

President Trump's lawyers negotiated with Special Counsel Robert Mueller Friday over how Trump will be questioned. The investigation is proceeding at a snail's pace. This week, Robert Mueller has issued subpoenas to D.C. bartenders to find out if, indeed, Kanye West is a Black Russian.

-- Argus Hamilton

28kip2u.png