Proof' Your Son How to 'Christine Blasey Ford-

Draggingtree

how-christine-blasey-ford-proof-your-son

Proof' Your Son How to 'Christine Blasey Ford-

BY MEGAN FOX SEPTEMBER 22, 2018 

I never thought I would be the mother of a son. Boys just don't run in our family. My grandmother has thirteen grandchildren, all of them girls. So when my son came along it was like a dream (a weird, crazy dream with a penis no one knew what to do with) and what a blessing he is! My little boy is so precious to me. He's sweet and loving and loud and crazy. He eats dirt. He's MUCH different than his sisters in his aggressive and fierce expression of love for "his girls," as he calls us. Male affection is just different and it's been that way from the beginning. Perhaps that's why mothers and sons have a special bond.

Mothers of sons everywhere should be terrified by the constant destruction of men by duplicitous, lying women and an overzealous and political Senate confirmation process. All a scheming broad has to do these days is claim that your son touched her inappropriately more than two decades ago and she can derail his career. Worse, if your son ever happens to end up in front of the Senate, U.S. senators may drive his wife to suicide. The Senate confirmation hearing for Miguel Estrada, a Bush choice, was so stressful that Estrada's wife had a miscarriage, developed a drinking problem, and overdosed on pills and died, according to The New Yorker.         :snip: