Hate Saying “I Told You So,” But…

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
hate-people-saying-i-told-you-so-but

Hate Saying “I Told You So,” But…

Contributor

Dave Sussman /  March 15, 2018 / 46 COMMENTS

In light of America’s youth getting a field trip pass to skip school and protest the Second Amendment and the NRA, we get this gem from The New York Times: “Unfortunately, when it comes to electing lawmakers whose decisions about gun control and other issues affect their lives, these high schoolers lack any real power. This needs to change: The federal voting age in the United States should be lowered from 18 to 16.

Almost two years ago I predicted this would be the Left’s next war on common sense in the post Let Children Vote!

For most young adults the heart speaks louder than boring, pesky realities like fiscal responsibility and history repeatedly demonstrating failed big government solutions.

The emotional voter fits the left’s demographic outreach like a dovetail joint. After decades of ingratiating themselves in the power structure of higher education and promoting leftist causes in primary school (ie: global warming) they are eager to now cement their hold on children at an ever earlier age.   :snip: