Bill Clinton wants to 'present his position' on unsealing Monica Lewinsky sex scandal investigation records

Valin

Robert King

Feb 17, 2018

Former President Bill Clinton wants to weigh in on a federal court’s decision to unseal records surrounding the Monica Lewinsky sex scandal.

Clinton’s criminal defense attorney, David Kendall, said his client wants to * “present his position” about revealing to the public records related to subpoenas over the 1998 grand jury investigation into his affair with Monica Lewinsky.

CNN requested that a federal court unseal the documents.

The records detail Clinton’s own grand jury subpoena and other court documents that include a grand jury investigation into leaks.

(Snip)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

* I am trying with every ounce of fortitude I have to Not saying anything! :D

On 2/17/2018 at 9:08 AM, Valin said:

Robert King

Feb 17, 2018

Former President Bill Clinton wants to weigh in on a federal court’s decision to unseal records surrounding the Monica Lewinsky sex scandal.

Clinton’s criminal defense attorney, David Kendall, said his client wants to * “present his position” about revealing to the public records related to subpoenas over the 1998 grand jury investigation into his affair with Monica Lewinsky.

CNN requested that a federal court unseal the documents.

The records detail Clinton’s own grand jury subpoena and other court documents that include a grand jury investigation into leaks.

(Snip)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

* I am trying with every ounce of fortitude I have to Not saying anything! :D

What could unseal :blink: