The Coffee Shop

Valin

1 hour ago, Valin said:

Just when I start to think, Well Maybe The Left Has Some Valid Points, and we Should Pay Attention to Them....

...Turns Out I'm Wrong!

That woman was so obnoxious I had to turn off Tucker.  Went to the History Channel and watched the American Pickers.

27 minutes ago, nickydog said:

That woman was so obnoxious I had to turn off Tucker.  Went to the History Channel and watched the American Pickers.

Listened to about 3 minutes of her "deep insightful analysis" before I when somewhere else.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nickydog said:

Do they think it will be another Norma Ray?   :thumbdown:

They Think? I'm gonna need to see some proof on that. :D

• Like 2

The Week in Pictures: Indictments Edition

steven Hayward

Feb. 17 2018

So finally, Rocky the Flying Squirrel (aka Rod Rosenstein) and Bullwinkle (aka special prosecutor Robert Mueller) have indicted Boris and Natasha. I won’t be happy until Misha the Olympic bear is brought down, too. This nested doll of a scandal will probably go on longer than The Simpsons. Meanwhile, I won’t hold my breath for Russia to extradite any of the 13 who were indicted yesterday. More likely they’re all being awarded old copies of the Lenin Prize. Meanwhile, we’re still not done with the Obama portrait.

Russian-indictments.jpeg?resize=768,445

(Snip)

The-Post-2.jpeg?resize=768,531

(Snip)

Pelosis-Crumbs.jpeg?resize=768,496

(Snip)

Liberal-Versus-Gun.jpeg?resize=768,457

Trump-bushes-1.jpeg?resize=768,1049

(Snip)

Nork-Cheerleaders.jpeg?resize=768,574

CNn-Hitler.jpeg?resize=768,601

(Snip)

Debt-ice-dance.jpeg?resize=768,504

(Snip)

Me-Too-Valentines.jpeg?resize=768,511

(Snip)

IMG_0524.jpg?w=640

(Snip)

Trump-Victory-Garden.jpeg?resize=768,763

This Trump victory garden is coming along nicely.

(Snip)

Headlines of the week:

Naked-Gardening-hed.jpeg?resize=768,92

(Snip)

And tweet of the week:

Taranto-comedy.jpeg?resize=768,357

Lslamic-Emojis.jpeg?resize=768,536

(Snip)

Cars-in-Space.jpeg?resize=768,527

(Snip)

Musk-v-Tyson.jpeg?resize=768,893

(Snip)

Libs-on-Pence.jpeg?resize=768,768

(Snip)

GunGuyx4.jpeg?w=566

And Finally.............

GunGirl-3030.jpeg?resize=768,815

Hey Weinstein, she's got something for ya.

• Like 3

Thoughtful article from a Spanish writer. (about 2004)

What really died at Auschwitz?

The following is a copy of an article written by Spanish writer Sebastian Vilar Rodriguez and published in a Spanish newspaper. It doesn't take much imagination to extrapolate the message to the rest of Europe - and to the rest of the world.

We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a group of people who represented culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who made great contributions to the world, and thus changed the world.

The contribution of today’s Jewish people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. Look at any donors’ board at any symphony, art museum, theater, art gallery, science center, etc.  You will see many many Jewish surnames. These are the people who were burned. Of the 6,000,000 who died, how many would have grown up to be gifted musicians, doctors, artists, philanthropists?

And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the diseases of racism and bigotry, Europe opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty, due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.

They have blown up our trains and turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime. Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts.

And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition.  We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs.

What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe.

Recently, the UK debated whether to remove The Holocaust from its school curriculum because it 'offends' the Muslim population which claims it never occurred. It is not removed as yet.  However, this is a frightening portent of the fear that is gripping the world and how easily each country is giving in to it.

It is now approximately seventy years after the Second World War in Europe ended. This e-mail is being sent as a memorial chain, in memory of the six million Jews, twenty million Russians, ten million Christians, and nineteen-hundred Catholic priests who were murdered, raped, burned, starved, beaten, experimented on and humiliated. Now, more than ever, with Iran, among others, claiming the Holocaust to be 'a myth,' it is imperative to make sure the world "never forgets."

"If you do not take an interest in the affairs of your government,
then you are doomed to live under the rule of fools."

– Plato

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

who is Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez and who cares?

Posted by Bernie on February 27, 2006 07:30 PM

I can tell a fake when I see one. Before I go into the details let me say that about 100 blogs in the past 6 months repeated the story below and a few like vodkapundit rightfully had qualms about its authenticity: 'With some reservations, I'm posting the translation in full. If it turns out this is a fake, let's steal a page from the MSM and call it "fake but accurate."

Here is the post, usually prefaced by Written by Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez, Spanish Writer or "This is a translation of an article from a Spanish newspaper":

All European Life Died In Auschwitz

I walked down the street in Barcelona, and suddenly discovered a terrible truth – Europe died in Auschwitz. We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims.

In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world. The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life: science, art, international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. These are the people we burned.

And under the pretence of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.

They have turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime. Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naïve hosts. And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition.

We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for hoping for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs.

What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe.

Here are a few problems.

1.     The phrasing and syntax look like they were originally written in English but as if translated.

2.     I disregard any post as true unless it gives me the name of the paper and date of publication.

3.     Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez only exists in these posts.

4.     And most importantly - there is no European Paper with the cojones [one can take a cojones test here] to actually publish anything this provocative against Muslims. Indeed Spain has been on a push to encourage Muslim immigration since 2004, see Jihadwatch.

As to "fake but accurate"; it is undoubtedly true that almost all the sentiments expressed in this "article" reflect the Muslim reality in Europe. It is too bad that no paper actually published it.

Update: The email stating that this appeared in a Spanish Newspaper is false. It did however appear on the rightwing, pro-Israel, anti-Communist, Spanish language website Gentiuno.

No doubt there will be those who protest the seemingly flagrant racism and I am equally certain that it will come mostly from liberal Jews who need to scratch the political correctness rash of theirs. I would call them fellow Jews but they are no different than Jews that deny the holocaust [yes they exist, Virginia]. They will rant that this is no different than the antisemitism of the Nazis.

One difference. The Nazis lied when they said Jews wanted to control the world. It is not racist to describe the truth. Perhaps a few months ago one could have posited the notion that it is a blatant, racist lie to say of Muslims that "they plan the murder and destruction of their naïve hosts" and that we have "exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition". But today, after the Danish Cartoon Affair, can anyone deny that this entire article indeed has the ring of truth?

As final proof of the truth of this article, go to any European and tell him a thousand Jews are coming into his city and he will say, "Great, and in what area are they going to invest?" Now change 'Jew' to 'Muslim' and the response would be "Crap, and what area are they going to destroy?"

### End of my article ###

Bloggers: For non-commercial use you may repost this article without asking permission - read how.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

From TruthOrTruth.com:

Summary of eRumor:

An article written by a Spanish writer named Sebastián Vilar Rodrigez headlined “Europe Died in Auschwitz” has been making the rounds on the Internet.

The Truth:

A South American website first published this commentary in 2004, and it’s been shared in countless blog posts and forwarded emails since then.

The commentary titled “Europe Died in Auschwitz” was first published on November 21, 2004, by the Spanish website Gentiuno. The author is listed as Sebastián Vivar Rodriguez — not Sebastián Vilar Rodrigez, as reported in the eRumor.

But aside from the “Europe Died in Auschwitz” commentary, there’s no record of a Spanish writer named Sebastian Vivar Rodriguez — or Sebastián Vilar Rodrigez — anywhere online. That means the name was likely made up to conceal the true author’s identity.

The commentary suggests that 6 million Jewish people who were killed in the Holocaust were “traded” for 20 million Muslims who later came to Europe:

The commentary shares the personal opinions of an unidentified author, which can’t be fact checked.

Not much is known about Gentiuno, the website that published the commentary. It’s been described as a right wing, pro-Israel and anti-communist website, but it’s hard to pin down. The website features a mix of stories on pop culture, scientific findings and South American politics.

Gentiuno describes itself as:

PEOPLE OF THE CENTURY, a window to the world of a professional group that 
            generates interactive, disclose and share information in different areas of human endeavor.

The original version of “Europe Died in Auschwitz” has been deleted from the website.

I posted the above article, in part, to point out the varying degrees of difference between the political leanings of verification websites, like TruthOrFiction, Snopes or others. I posted in entirety to demonstrate this. I also posted it because I found it interesting.

• Like 2

Alyssa Milano Explains It All To You you ignorant benighted deplorables

Alyssa Milano

Also popular in 1791 (the year the 2nd amendment was adopted)

DWbAqVKU0AARXnA.jpg

11:34 AM - 19 Feb 2018

8,400 Retweets 21,275 Likes

She r gots more gooder edumakayshuns!

Coastally anti-trump @Abigail_in_1692 19h19 hours ago

Also if those dudes in 1700s knew about AR 15s, I doubt they'd adopt it! Period. People are not able to scaffold in their thinking- at least GOP isn't. The good guy w/a gun hasn't ever worked. 18 mass shootings in 2018. #BlueWaveIsComing And Trump got 30 mill from NRA

154 replies 9 retweets 43 likes

Edited by Valin
Lets play spot the stupidity...fun for the whole family