Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Valin

The Coffee Shop

338 posts in this topic

The Self Refuting Thesis

Heard in passing; this morning in an interview on NPR, Democrat congresswoman Debbie Dingell says Democrats can “eat and chew gum at the same time”.

I’m gonna let that sit there for a second.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Valin said:

The Self Refuting Thesis

Heard in passing; this morning in an interview on NPR, Democrat congresswoman Debbie Dingell says Democrats can “eat and chew gum at the same time”.

I’m gonna let that sit there for a second.

:lmfao:

So apparently Sir David Attenborough is going to speak “for the people” at an upcoming UN Climate Summit. And just how did he come to speak on behalf of “the people”? Did he win some kind of popular election? A bit odd isn’t it that a supposed representative of “the people” would be someone referred to by a title of nobility. Who says noblesse oblige is dead?

H/T Power Line

1 person likes this

On 11/21/2018 at 3:26 PM, Valin said:

So apparently Sir David Attenborough is going to speak “for the people” at an upcoming UN Climate Summit. And just how did he come to speak on behalf of “the people”? Did he win some kind of popular election? A bit odd isn’t it that a supposed representative of “the people” would be someone referred to by a title of nobility. Who says noblesse oblige is dead?

H/T Power Line

But I'm one of "the people" and I doubt he is going to be speaking for me.  :huh:

1 person likes this