The Coffee Shop

Valin

NARAL Pro-Choice OR @prochoiceoregon

We've partnered with @WhatstheScoopdx by offering ice cream pints for sale for a limited time only, including a new custom flavor made exclusively for NARAL Pro-Choice Oregon: Rocky Roe v. Wade! Order yours now & help defend reproductive freedom! #SaveRoe https://act1.myngp.com/Forms/-5606418586122846208 

Dku05XYU8AErj2Y.jpg

8:44 AM - 16 Aug 2018

The Week in Pictures: Burning Man Edition

Steven Hayward

Sept. 1 2018

Now I am just sure that the Power Line readership overlaps considerably with the clientele for the Burning Man festival, which is under way right now. (I understand that the “man” is going to be burned tonight, unless a Title IX action is brought first.) Okay, just kidding. From all I can gather about Burning Man, I think I’d rather be stuck with Dan Rather in a broken elevator. These days, if you say “burning man” in Washington, people will assume you mean Donald Trump and his latest tweet about the Muller investigation.

Burning-Man-venn.jpeg?resize=768,760&ssl

Trump-Computers.jpeg?resize=768,730&ssl=

(Snip)

Trump-Hitler-Water.jpeg?resize=768,812&s

(Snip)

Charlie-Daniels-on-Trump.jpeg?resize=768

(Snip)

Ideas-fail.jpeg?resize=768,787&ssl=1

(Snip)

Media-on-McCain.jpeg?resize=768,515&ssl=

(Snip)

Logging-fire.jpeg?resize=768,578&ssl=1

(Snip)

Facebook-protects-Democrats.jpeg?resize=

(Snip)

ebowski-advice.jpeg?resize=768,770&ssl=1

(Snip)

Baptists-and-Anglicans.jpeg?resize=768,7

(Snip)

Evolution-hair.jpeg?resize=768,812&ssl=1

(Snip)

No-Worm.jpg?w=544&ssl=1

(Snip)

Gun-Guy-Rifleman.jpeg?w=634&ssl=1

And Finally..............

GunGirl-4006.jpeg?resize=768,996&ssl=1

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WestVirginiaRebel said:

excited.jpg

The thing these ANTIFA types don't seem to understand, we on the Right Have Guns...Lot's of Guns...We Like Guns...We Know How To Use Guns.

Reminds me of a saying of Arthur 'Bomber' Harris

"The Nazis entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to bomb everyone else, and nobody was going to bomb them. At Rotterdam, London, Warsaw, and half a hundred other places, they put their rather naive theory into operation. They sowed the wind, and now they are going to reap the whirlwind"

These clowns appear to think (and I use the word Think in it's loosest sense) they will attack and beat up everyone and no one will attack them back. At some point they will attack the wrong place/person and they'll run into someone with a Mossberg and an I Don't Give A Damn Attitude.

On 9/3/2018 at 5:34 PM, WestVirginiaRebel said:

He's just being efficient. I say why wait until someone is actually dead to mourn them!

felarcaletter740-740x400.jpg

We gather here today to mourn the passing of Yvette Felarca Teacher, Fighter for the civil rights of all minorities. An example for all of us to follow. Felarca was passionate opponent of those who would destroy our fine progressive public schools. A person who was always on the front line ready to confront and battle Fascism Racism By Any Mean Necessary.

See. why wait.

The Week in Pictures: Anonymous Edition

steven Hayward

Sept. 8 2018

Power Line is facing a test of its blognificence unlike any faced by a modern American website. It is not just that the googleplex of leftist internet censorship looms large. Or that the readership is bitterly divided between dog pic lovers and cat pic lovers. I am an anonymous senior level staffer for Power Line who works diligently behind the scenes to curtail John’s beauty pageant “news” stories, Paul’s soccer posts, Scott’s 27-part series on the five-string bass stylings of Chris Hillman, and Steve’s frequent metaphysical hallucinations. You might very well think I am called “Joe,” but I couldn’t possibly comment. I am the only thing standing between you, dear reader, and anarchy. And more baseball posts.

Senior-admin-official.jpeg?resize=768,52

(Snip)

IMG_0866.jpg?resize=768,590&ssl=1

Social-media-bias.jpeg?resize=768,493&ss

Google-bias.jpeg?resize=768,502&ssl=1

(Snip)

Kavanaugh-documents.jpeg?resize=768,794&

(Snip)

Harris-grandstanding.jpeg?resize=768,602

(Snip)

No-Class-Funerals.jpeg?resize=768,493&ss

(Snip)

Rocky-Statue.jpeg?resize=768,802&ssl=1

(Snip)

Skin-color.jpeg?resize=768,742&ssl=1

(Snip)

IMG_0860.jpg?w=572&ssl=1

Headlines of the week:

Kavanaugh-hed.jpeg?resize=768,331&ssl=1

All by himself? Man, Kavanaugh must be some kind of Marvel Comic Universe Super Justice! Where does he hide his cape?

(Snip)

IMG_8488.jpg?w=640&ssl=1

(Snip)

IMG_0853.jpg?w=300&ssl=1

(Snip)

Nurse-hold-my-beer.jpeg?resize=768,570&s

(Snip)

Not-an-Exit.jpeg?resize=768,960&ssl=1

Dog of the Week:

IMG_8493.jpg?resize=768,732&ssl=1

IMG_0865.jpg?resize=768,768&ssl=1

And finally.........

GunGirl-2080.jpeg?resize=768,954&ssl=1

• Like 1

WestVirginiaRebel
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, nickydog said:

I woudn't laugh too hard if I was that Brit.  Parts of London and other cities in Britain don't sound any better.

Yup! Its Insane!!! All I can say is thank God for the 1st amendment.