Year One List: 81 major Trump achievements, 11 Obama legacy items repealed

Geee

With the passage of the GOP tax bill this week, the Trump administration has scored 81 major achievements in its first year, making good on campaign promises to provide significant tax cuts, boost U.S. energy production, and restore respect to the United States, according to the White House.
And along the way, President Trump even outdid his own expectations and slashed at least 11 major legacy items of former President Barack Obama, including cracking down on the open border, slowing recognition of communist Cuba and effectively killing Obamacare by ending the mandate that everyone have health insurance or face a tax.:snip:

* 5 very bad horrible things Trump Hitler did this week while you weren't looking

As a busy year in Washington comes to an end, the Trump administration is just getting going.

DANNY VINIK

12/22/2017

A frenetic, noisy year in Washington came to an end this week as Republicans successfully passed their first major legislation of the term, an overhaul of the tax code. President Donald Trump cheered its passage, and Congress escaped town on Thursday after barely avoiding a government shutdown, ending the year on a rare quiet note.

With 2018 approaching, many of Trump’s senior White House aides are reportedly getting ready to pack up their desks. But elsewhere in his federal agencies, political officials are still just getting started: They’re reviewing Obama-era rules and actively implementing a new conservative agenda across the government. This week, quiet as it seemed, was no exception. From the withdrawal of new housing rules intended to better prepare for climate change to the Environmental Protection Agency’s approval of a controversial herbicide, here’s how Trump’s administration changed policy this week:

(Snip)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

*I Made Some Slight Changes To The Title, Because Dieter (my evil twin) Forced Me To Because He Says He Has Photos Of Me And Nancy Pelosi, Fuzzy Handcufs And A Case Of Reddi Whip.

I say What Happens In Ft. Dodge Ks. Stays In Ft. Dodge Ks.!