Defiant Torrey McNabb held up middle fingers, saved final words for AL before execution

Draggingtree

Defiant Torrey McNabb held up middle fingers, saved final words for AL before execution

Published: Thursday, October 19th 2017, 4:19 pm CDTFriday,

Updated: October 20th 2017, 7:31 am CDT

By WSFA 12 News Staff

MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) -

The

Published: Thursday, October 19th 2017, 4:19 pm CDTFriday,

Updated: October 20th 2017, 7:31 am CDT

By WSFA 12 News Staff

MONTGOMERY, AL (WSFA) -

The Alabama Department of Corrections executed Torrey McNabb Thursday night for his conviction in the 1997 murder of Montgomery police officer Anderson Gordon. McNabb was declared dead at 9:38 p.m. by lethal injection at Holman Prison in Atmore.

McNabb refused a final breakfast and dinner. He did not want prayer or a chaplin before, during or after the execution, and his final statement was directed at his family and the State of Alabama as they witnessed the execution.

"Mom and sis, look at my eyes, I've got no tears in my eyes. I'm unafraid. To the State of Alabama I hate you mother f***er, I hate you."

executed Torrey McNabb Thursday night for his conviction in the 1997 murder of Montgomery police officer Anderson Gordon. McNabb was declared dead at 9:38 p.m. by lethal injection at Holman Prison in Atmore.

McNabb refused a final breakfast and dinner. He did not want prayer or a chaplin before, during or after the execution, and his final statement was directed at his family and the State of Alabama as they witnessed the execution.

"Mom and sis, look at my eyes, I've got no tears in my eyes. I'm unafraid. To the State of Alabama I hate you mother f***er, I hate you."  :snip: