Tony Abbott: On Global Warming, Dare To Doubt

Valin

tony-abbott-on-global-warming-dare-to-doubt.php

John Hinderaker

Oct 18 2017

Tony Abbott, former Prime Minister of Australia, delivered the annual Global Warming Policy Forum lecture in London on October 9. The title of his lecture was “Daring to Doubt.” He began with some general observations on our peculiar age:

(Snip)

A friend sent excerpts from this speech in Powerline.  As I said to her, only those who agree with this guy will know about his speech.

25 minutes ago, nickydog said:

A friend sent excerpts from this speech in Powerline.  As I said to her, only those who agree with this guy will know about his speech.

Pretty much, sad to say. But then we are Climate Change Heretics, and must be cast out of polite society.

I have been asking this small simple question for some time now, without getting an answer...."Assuming Man Made Climate Change Is Real, and A Crisis...What Is The Global Climate We Should Be Trying To Achieve?" This seems to me (silly person that I am) a reasonable question, given the alarmists want to change the way every human on the planet lives and at the cost of untold trillions of dollars. I'm not saying it's not happening and it's a serious problem (although I have some...doubts, given the complexity of the global climate system), it could be the deniers are wrong and the alarmists are correct, I just want to know what the goal should be....hotter, colder, wetter, drier, and how much

If anyone can find an answer I'd be grateful to hear about it.