Megyn Kelly confronts Alex Jones over Sandy Hook, warns he 'isn't going away'

Valin

megyn-kelly-confronts-alex-jones-over-sandy-hook-warns-isnt-going-away.html

Samuel Chamberlain

June 18, 2017

NBC News’ Megyn Kelly defended her interview with online radio host and conspiracy theorist Alex Jones Sunday night, telling her audience that the “Infowars” host “isn’t going away.”

Kelly opened the third episode of her newsmagazine series by promising to confront Jones about his “notorious lie” that the 2012 Sandy Hook massacre that killed 26 people in Newtown, Conn., was a hoax.

“Some thought we shouldn’t broadcast this interview because his baseless allegations aren’t just offensive, they’re dangerous,” Kelly said in introducing the 20-minute long segment. “But here’s the thing: Alex Jones isn’t going away.” She noted that President Donald Trump has praised Jones and appeared on his radio program.

Kelly’s voiceover described Jones’ claims that the killings in Newtown were hoaxes as “outrageous.” When she confronted Jones, the host initially said his statements were an attempt to play devil’s advocate.

(Snip)

Vid at link

26 minutes ago, nickydog said:

Did anyone watch this?

I did before I posted it. :D  Unless you mean watched it live, then the answer is no, I did not watch the latest Bright Shiny Thing.

IMO People who take Alex Jones seriously are the kind of people who think of family reunions as a great place to get laid.

1 hour ago, Valin said:

I did before I posted it. :D  Unless you mean watched it live, then the answer is no, I did not watch the latest Bright Shiny Thing.

IMO People who take Alex Jones seriously are the kind of people who think of family reunions as a great place to get laid.

:o