'Coward': CIA Director Pompeo Sounds Off on Assange, WikiLeaks

Geee

pompeo-sounds-off-on-wikileaks-n2313296Townhall:

CIA Director Mike Pompeo laid into WikiLeaks and its founder Julian Assange on Thursday in his first major speech since he joined the Trump administration. His remarks come a few weeks after the group released a series that supposedly exposes some of the CIA's hacking tools.

"It's time to call out WikiLeaks for what it really is: A non-state hostile intelligence service often abetted by state actors like Russia,” Pompeo said.

Assange, the CIA director said, is "a fraud" and "a coward hiding behind a screen."

In addition to trying to expose secret government intel, WikiLeaks is also guilty of hacking into the Democratic National Committee and releasing thousands of employees' emails.Scissors-32x32.png

WikiLeaks returns fire after CIA Director Mike Pompeo vows US retaliation

It didn't take long for WikiLeaks to respond to CIA Director Mike Pompeo's harsh critique of the group, which he called a "non-state, hostile intelligence service."

"I'm confident this administration will pursue them with great vigor," Pompeo said Thursday at the Center for Strategic and International Studies.

WikiLeaks tweeted a link to an archived copy of a now-deleted tweet from Pompeo in July 2016, who was then a Kansas Republican lawmaker, calling attention to the group's publication of emails stolen from the Democratic National Committee.Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/wikileaks-returns-fire-after-pompeo-vows-us-retaliation/article/2620260

pompeo-sounds-off-on-wikileaks-n2313296Townhall:

CIA Director Mike Pompeo laid into WikiLeaks and its founder Julian Assange on Thursday in his first major speech since he joined the Trump administration. His remarks come a few weeks after the group released a series that supposedly exposes some of the CIA's hacking tools.

Let me start out saying I have not listened to the speech.....but am now

I suspect it will be well worth the time.