'He Is Not My President':

Valin

So Liberals were right. There were protests in 2008. Unfortunately for them...it was...gasp...liberals again...protesting Republicans! Who'da-Thunk-It?

I was talking to a guy I play Mechwarrior Online with the other day, he was convinced there were riots like this in 08. Invieted him to come here and we'd discuss it....but have your ducks in a row.

• Like 1

So Liberals were right. There were protests in 2008. Unfortunately for them...it was...gasp...liberals again...protesting Republicans! Who'da-Thunk-It?

I was talking to a guy I play Mechwarrior Online with the other day, he was convinced there were riots like this in 08. Invieted him to come here and we'd discuss it....but have your ducks in a row.

...facts can be so inconvenient...

THEY Are Determined To Destroy America – Not A Chance

By James Raider 5 Comments

Mon, Nov, 14th, 2016

The “scorched earth policy” has been used in conflict as long as mankind has been arguing. Russians burned their own nation against Napoleon and Stalin used the strategy again during Hitler’s invasion. Since the night of the Presidential elections we have witnessed the left and the Democratic Party invoke a hard “take no prisoners, torch the land and poison the wells,” retribution against the Nation. The vengeance is not only against all who voted for Trump, but is reprisal and recrimination on all of America, which Democrats are convinced is not listening well enough. Scissors-32x32.png

• Like 1

These Mugshots Of Commie Trump Protesters From ‘Red Guards Austin’ Will Make Your Day

Via Billy

Texas-Department-of-Public-Safety-1.jpg
Texas-Department-of-Public-Safety-2.jpg
One received a broken neck. How sad........:)
Police in Austin, Texas have released the identities and mugshots of six communists who participated in weekend demonstrations near the state capitol building in response to the election of Donald Trump as president. Scissors-32x32.pnghttp://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2016/11/these-mugshots-of-commie-trump.html