The Dark Side of Abraham Lincoln

Draggingtree

Draggingtree
9 minutes ago, Valin said:

Very Glad To Hear That. The reason I asked is this is such utter nonsense. This is proof that rewriting history is not the exclusive domain of progressives.

Very well said.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

So sorry for the bumping but I just thought you all might be interested in the fact that I hope to have a demo for the Dark Forest out in October.

13 hours ago, Kamexceni said:

So sorry for the bumping but I just thought you all might be interested in the fact that I hope to have a demo for the Dark Forest out in October.

A demo for the Dark Forest?

• 10 months later...
Draggingtree

Which Side Committed Treason in the 'Civil War'?

Via Reborn

41vqI+7x3CL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

The two people in America who seem to suffer the most from Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS) are Mr. Kellyanne Conway (a.k.a. George) and “Republican strategist” Rick Wilson, two old GOP political hacks who apparently lost their lucrative gigs with the party when Donald Trump was elected.  They, along with a gaggle of other sour grapes, out-of-the-loop D.C. Republicans, have created something called “The Lincoln Project” which they intend to use to vent their hatred for the president.  Their first effort was to (informally) join forces with the self-described Marxist revolutionary founders of Black Lives Matter (and Antifa for that matter) to accuse the president of being a ‘’white supremacist.”

More @ LRC

• 4 weeks later...
Draggingtree

Comment on More On Wokeness At West Point

This malignant cancer began when President Abraham Lincoln committed treason by invading Southern states which hadn't yet seceded (and were opposed to secession!), and then violating the Constitution by centralizing all powers in the federal government, thereby negating the sovereignty and local control of the several individual states.

The cancerous malignancy continued when President Dwight David Eisenhower sent the 101st Airborne Division "Screaming Eagles" (MY outfit in Viet Nam!) to invade Little Rock, Arkansas to force compliance with the Supreme Court ruling in the 1954 case of "Brown Versus Topeka, Kansas Board of Education".

And, thanks to the malignant cancer infecting the public schools, the mass media, and the churches (and yes, even my own chosen faith, The Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter-day Saints!), we now have generations of socially conditioned and ideologically indoctrinated blood-thirsty fanatics running amok, with no fear of retribution from the impotent law.

This eerily similar to the 1965 movie, "DOCTOR ZHIVAGO", and the 2008 documentary, "THE SOVIET STORY".      
:snip: https://freenorthcarolina.blogspot.com/2020/07/comment-on-more-on-wokeness-at-west.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

The Abraham Lincoln Problem

By Thomas DiLorenzo on Jan 26, 2021

America has a Lincoln problem. Professor Tom DiLorenzo explains why our nearly deification of “Honest Abe” presents a fundamental problem for our understanding of both the American past and the American present  :snip: 

:snip:         https://www.abbevilleinstitute.org/blog/the-abraham-lincoln-problem/

• 10 months later...