Coffee Shop

Rheo

The Week in Pictures: March Madness Edition

Steven Hayward

March 19, 2016

Yes, my brackets were busted a long time ago. Except everyone keeps calling them “lanes.” A Cinderella force has taken down the favorites. Oh, you thought I was talking about college basketball? Nope: the GOP presidential primaries are the real March Madness this year. And instead of candidates staying in “lanes”—the pundit/analyst class concept of this cycle—it’s been more like a demolition derby crashed by a monster truck going the wrong way.

Trump-Rock-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%

(Snip)

Pink-Flloyd-will-pay.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize

Forrest-Trump.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=412%2C

(Snip)

Cruz-Ribbit.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2C42

Pre-Shredded-Cheese.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=

(Snip)

Liberal-Latinophobes.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize

(Snip)

Bernie-Sign.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2C53

No-Lose-Libya-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=5

(Snip)

Ammo.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=540%2C531

(Snip)

Trudeau-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2C5

(Snip)

Revenge.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=462%2C600

(Snip)

Only-one-Barney.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=514%

(Snip)

And finally. . . from the IDF files:

Hot-UDF-5-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=526%2

• Like 2

SrWoodchuck

Lil' Marco Having Campaign Burn-Out Symptoms!

Mute, Terrified Rubio Awakes To Find Self Unable To Vocalize Any Unscripted Sentiment

http://www.theonion.com/article/mute-terrified-rubio-awakes-find-self-unable-vocal-52574

800.jpg

MIAMI—Just hours after delivering the final speech of his 2016 campaign, former Republican presidential candidate Marco Rubio reportedly awoke Wednesday to the terrifying realization that he was unable to vocalize any unscripted sentiment.

Sources said Rubio first noticed his horrifying condition upon sitting down at the breakfast table when he attempted to greet his family but could only produce a series of strained, heavy wheezes. The panicked Florida senator reportedly then clutched his throat as he struggled to articulate an unrehearsed expression of love for his wife and children, sputtering as he frantically searched for a memorized line of dialogue that had been carefully vetted and honed over many hours of coaching sessions.

Concerned family members confirmed that, without a meticulously constructed text to work from, Rubio was forced to rely solely on hand gestures and grunts to convey any thoughts that passed through his mind.

Upon realizing that his voice would only return when a heavily workshopped and polished phrase was placed before him to recite, the former presidential hopeful reportedly canceled his final goodbye speech to his staff until the heartfelt message could be revised numerous times and typed out for him in full. When reached for comment, a despondent Rubio moaned quietly.

GOP Leaders Assure Sobbing Rubio It Not His Fault Party Splitting Up

http://www.theonion.com/article/gop-leaders-assure-sobbing-rubio-it-not-his-fault--52582

800.jpg

WASHINGTON—In an effort to comfort the distraught former presidential candidate, top GOP leaders reportedly sat down next to a sobbing Marco Rubio Thursday and assured him that it wasn’t his fault the Republican Party was splitting up.

Marco, trust me, this isn’t about you—we’ve been having problems for years,” said RNC chairman Reince Priebus, who consoled the weeping Florida senator by repeatedly telling him that the party’s breakup had nothing to do with anything he had said or done. “The fact is, we tried our best to work through our issues, but we just fought all the time. There’s nothing you or any of the other establishment candidates could have done about it. Okay, buddy?”

At press time, Rubio had started blubbering even louder when Priebus admitted the party would probably never reconcile.

TheOnion via MyEmail

SrWoodchuck

Violence Erupts At Trump Rally After Supporters Clash With Protesting GOP Leaders

http://www.theonion.com/article/violence-erupts-trump-rally-after-supporters-clash-52567

800.jpg

TAMPA, FL—Describing a chaotic scene that resulted in dozens of injuries, sources confirmed Tuesday that violence erupted at a rally for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump after his supporters clashed with protesting GOP leaders.

“Five minutes into Trump’s speech, these really upset older guys in suits suddenly stood up and started shouting a bunch of anti-Trump stuff, and the crowd immediately started pounding on them,” said rally attendee Jared Boyton, noting that former Massachusetts governor Mitt Romney, who hoisted a handmade sign depicting Trump in a KKK robe beneath the words “Fascism Is Not Conservatism,” was quickly knocked out by a punch to the back of the head, and that Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham were shoved to the floor and repeatedly kicked by the angry mob.

“Then [RNC chairman] Reince Priebus and [House Speaker] Paul Ryan rushed the stage and tried to grab Trump’s microphone, but the Secret Service tackled them both to the ground. They kept yelling something about how Trump must be stopped as the agents dragged them out of the building, but you couldn’t really hear what they were saying over the crowd’s boos.”

Sources confirmed that the bloodied and battered Republican leaders were held overnight in the Hillsborough County Jail before being bailed out by former New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg.

TheOnion via MyEmail

SrWoodchuck

November 2016 Depends on One Man. It Is Not Trump.

http://www.garynorth.com/public/14966.cfm

James Comey.

Ring a bell?

He is the head of the FBI. We read on the FBI's site:

On September 4, 2013, James B. Comey was sworn in as the seventh Director of the FBI.
A Yonkers, New York native, James Comey graduated from the College of William & Mary and the University of Chicago Law School. Following law school, Comey served as an assistant United States attorney for both the Southern District of New York and the Eastern District of Virginia. Comey returned to New York to become the U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York. In 2003, he became the deputy attorney general at the Department of Justice (DOJ).

Comey left DOJ in 2005 to serve as general counsel and senior vice president at defense contractor Lockheed Martin. Five years later, he joined Bridgewater Associates, a Connecticut-based investment fund, as its general counsel.

He knows how the Department of Justice works.

If he decides that Hillary Clinton committed acts that endangered the security of the United States, he can submit this evidence to the Attorney General.

This places a very hot potato in Loretta Lynch's lap.

She will drop it into President Obama's lap within 24 hours.

If Obama does nothing, Comey waits 30 days.

Then he calls a press conference.

Goodbye, Hillary. Hello . . .

This depends on when he does this.

If he does it before the Democrats' convention, Sanders will win the nomination.

If he does it after the convention, the Republican will win the election.

That probably means Trump.

Comey knows how the political game is played. He knows that, as of today, he holds all the cards. He is not holding aces over eights. He is holding four aces.

Scissors-32x32.png

Via TheFeralirishman

clearvision

8 p.m.

The White House says it’s taking no offense that Cuban President Raul Castro didn’t greet President Barack Obama upon arrival in Havana.

LMFAO.gif

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

What's worse than a Donald Trump supporter?

A Killary or Commie supporter:

thumbs_017.jpg?w=550

angel58.jpg?resize=480%2C639

Via Wirecutter

SrWoodchuck

Posted by Sheriff David Clarke:

David A. Clarke, Jr.Verified account
‏@SheriffClarke

8:53 PM - 16 Mar 2016

clearvision

Posted by Sheriff David Clarke:

David A. Clarke, Jr.Verified account

‏@SheriffClarke

8:53 PM - 16 Mar 2016

Ouch....

SrWoodchuck

Mass Media Introduces Artificial Pause In Mass Shootings, ISIS- to Focus On Election Campaign http://truthandarttv.com/mass-media-introduces-artificial-pause-in-mass-shootings

March 16, 2016

Truth and Art TV article
Contributed by Bernie Suarez

Breaking news, did you notice there have been no crisis actor mass shootings sucking up all the news attention over the past several weeks? And not even one major ISIS psyop front page story? Like Ebola in 2014 and the recent Zika virus failed psyop, these stories have conveniently gone away at least for now and perhaps only for a short while while the media focuses on the election campaign.

ISIS, often portrayed by Western media as the most powerful, most evasive, most mobile and most versatile military fighting force ever to step foot on planet earth is apparently so good at what they do that they even know how to be respectful of U.S. politics and events (pun intended).

And the mass shooters of the world, who always seem to schedule their shootings on days that the U.S. federal agents have simultaneous "drills", also seem very respectful of the U.S. political race. All the fake Adam Lanzas of the world and the San Bernardino-style ethnic couples who magically morph themselves from "3 white tall males" in military gear back to their natural selves seem to know that scheduling a mass shooting would be disruptive of other big evens like scheduled presidential debates and key campaign races.

Do you know anyone on the edge of reality versus fiction, slowly becoming aware of what's happening? Do you know someone finally discerning the difference between the mainstream media-Hollywood 2-dimensional reality versus the full-dimensional organic reality often covered by independent news? Then show them that it's not just the staged politically driven "news" stories that they need to be aware of, it's also the politically convenient deliberate emphasis on certain stories while conveniently and deliberately flipping the off switch on other stories. Show them that we are seeing a grand example of this convenient selection of stories right now during the election campaign script.

In the tale that mainstream media is telling us right now, it's "election year" and the left-right paradigm election campaign puppet show is underway where the candidates get to exchange juicy attacks and people are pulled into the drama deciding who to vote for. The controllers obviously feel that the races deserve their time and space and from their perspective it wouldn't be very helpful to have a pack of disruptive mass shootings, false flags, and massive staged events in the way of their political campaign shows.

Beware however of political campaign momentum pauses, these could be showered with "new" strategically convenient events any day now. The point of all this is that there IS a timing and placement for these stories. And we should all be aware of this timing because it's happening before our very eyes right now.

In a year guaranteed to be packed with staged events the timing of these "events" are very important to watch. We all saw how perfect the timing of the Paris shootings was coordinated with the G-20 Summit meeting in Turkey and the U.N. Climate Convention in Paris. A shooting "event" that once again a key witness, like the lead singer of the heavy metal band that was there, says the event was preceded by security acting with suspicious foreknowledge. Oops, did I say that? I forget that the "key witness" completely changed his mind about what he saw for himself in real-time the day it was all happening and he changed his mind about what he saw 48 hours later.

I've said it many times. We are now living in a staged reality and we have to keep our brains active and continue exercising our intuition and awareness as we see the daily flow of stories that are all intended as deceptive and artificial 2-dimensional clips, images and soundbites for your mind. There is so little left by way of organic spontaneity that if we don't regularly analyze the flow of mainstream information and test it for the element of "natural flow" we risk falling for their psychological operations.

New psyops on the rise

Please take note. Look at what the mainstream writers are saying about truth and freedom loving "conspiracy theorists". I want readers to take careful note of comments being regularly posted by online trolls and government shills. Notice one of the new terms being frequently used is "disinformation". Yes, articles and videos produced by longstanding truth seekers and researchers exposing the control system's psyops are now labeled "disinformation" by online trolls, a word we would normally use to describe their lies. (think Jade Helm AI please)

Many truth seekers themselves may not be noticing how the trolls are getting exponentially more aggressive trying to sound like the "new" truth seekers who are humbly and sincerely believing mainstream media "honest" and "spontaneous" news. (Not kidding)

Often truth seekers don't notice this because they don't take these trolls serious or are immune to online trolls but it is always fascinating, not to mention important, to gauge exactly the nature of their attacks.

That said, think of 2016 as a script and ask yourself- what part of the script are we living out right now and why? We find ourselves in a game of- what will happen next? Normally that would not be a healthy way to live your life but anyone paying attention probably knows there is no other way to live a healthy life than to be fully aware of the control system's agenda designed to conquer humanity first, before carrying on with personal goals, solutions and accomplishments. Likewise one cannot focus ONLY on the problems without seeking and applying solutions and strategies to solve the problem.

So it's awareness and truth first THEN focus on solutions and goals. I believe this is the model for everyone to live by. To deliberately tune out the truth and awareness of the problems of our world today in order to focus on your own little world, while it may be necessary for that individual, I believe it is an ignorant and potentially dangerous suggestion for the masses to follow given the nature and potential of the enemy who is oppressing humanity.

What's coming in 2016?

Scissors-32x32.png

Via TruthAndArtTV

Good grief, my head hangs down in shame that this is the leader of the USA, President, Commander in Chief.

How far we have fallen.

Father, lift us up.

• Like 2

SrWoodchuck

How Can I Possibly Grade These Students?

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/03/how_can_i_possibly_grade_these_students.html

By Eileen F. Toplansky

It's grade-grubbing season again. With it come nervous, angry, and very rude students.

How can I possibly grade the following actual unedited submissions?

Attached is the actual outline for my ruff raft. Please, account this as credit therefore I'll prove my academic progression as acknowledgment for satisfactory of the course. The presentation shall be captivating with visualization being a current pet owner of a fish too!

Then there is the public speaking class outline, where a student submitted the following:

Specific Purpose: To inform my audience about Bill Clinton and why he is a memorable and unique former President.

Central Idea: Bill is seen as a very affable person, many people can relate to Bill for multiple reasons.

I. He can play the saxophone.

II. Bill has no elite sources, privilege or status unlike many other former presidents.

III. He was the second President to ever get impeached, which made the public understand that he too can make mistakes and was not perfect.

The inchoate level of thinking will require a Herculean effort on my part to fix, and I remain quite pessimistic that it will even matter.

Although an assigned article dealt with health risks associated with marijuana use, this student writes that "[t]he author is saying in his thesis that just because kids' smoke Marijuana that does not make them bad children."

When discussing illegal immigration and a concomitant rise in disease, another student writes this indecipherable "sentence."

The introduction gets a reader's attention by wondering what is the cause of the nice lady starving from times to times and what will the government to about the health benefits services at the end.

Even though the assigned article cited credible statistics and facts, another young woman maintains:

yes, there is a bias, illegal immigrants from other countries accusing of having disease. Personally the argument does not stand it's on because, besides the illegal immigrants, the U.S. have its own issues which have to do with economic system failure and the law corruption.

Once "illegal immigration" is mentioned, students' defenses come to the fore; they know how to respond only emotionally. Consequently, logic, reason, and credible sources are simply ignored. After reading Thomas Sowell's explanation of how raising the minimum wage actually hurts the very people it is supposed to help, one student adamantly said she did not believe this. After being given another editorial demonstrating that McDonald's supports this move because it will substitute machinery for labor, this student simply refused to accept the findings. Denial was in full swing. When I asked her to refute the findings, she merely spluttered and yelled that it is the "greed, greed, greed" of the companies.

The teachable moment was squashed.

When I ask students how often they have read a newspaper, one student proudly stated that he does not read the New York Times because it is owned by "rich people." Clearly, the left has a devoted follower.

In addition, many of these college students have never learned capitalization rules, so "White House" is not capitalized, nor is "American," "Christian," or "English."

Garbled hyperbole abounds in these submissions – e.g., "the author starts with a little old lady making comments about Social Security recipients, the author set the tone all sweet and laid back with the old lady, and takes off like a bus or train ride with no stops."

Racial animus is evident when a student writes "I understand her concern, but I do believe immigrants are what makes this country great is more of a culture thing I find Americans to be boring in most areas immigrants bring a certain color to an all white canvas so to speak."

Specious logic and convoluted sentences describe the vast number of submissions that I must wade through each week.

Scissors-32x32.png

Bernie-Sanders-Meme-1-e1458655784555.jpg

AmericanThinker via iOTWReports

• Like 1