Coffee Shop

Rheo

Mr G is listening to his police scanner. The Chicago station is dealing with some kind of a disturbance at a Trump rally.

WestVirginiaRebel

May I just say that, whatever you might think of Trump, the Chicago protesters are punks and thugs?

• Like 7

The Week in Pictures: Michael Ramirez Edition

Steven Hayward

March 12, 2016

Last night down in Newport Beach I ran into Power Line’s favorite political cartoonist, the incomparable Michael Ramirez. I was actually a little embarrassed that I didn’t have many of his latest in this week’s photo lineup, and after confessing that I can barely draw a straight line with a ruler, he allowed that, “At this point [with Obama], I’m just doing stenography.” Goooood point! My next idea is doing a podcast with him; somehow we’ll need to figure out how to do a video podcast where he can show us how he does his cartoons. And oh yeah, Jonah Goldberg was very funny, too.

IMG_5299.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2C435

Michael Ramirez and some other guy.

Ramirez.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2C384

Hillary-Lies.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2C3

(Snip)

Clinton-Loyalty.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%

(Snip)

Dr-Kangaroo.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2C39

(Snip)

Wall-Wed-Pat-for.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=480

(Snip)

Beards.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2C580

Jabba-the-Trump.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%

(Snip)

Which-First-Lady.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=547

Romney-Plan.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2C38

Ted-Zepplin.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=486%2C34

(Snip)

Irish_Walks_Out.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=400%

(Snip)

No-Dogs-Allows.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=400%2

(Snip)

Warp-Drive.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=450%2C468

(Snip)

• Like 1

May I just say that, whatever you might think of Trump, the Chicago protesters are punks and thugs?

Yes they are...I believe its called multi-tasking.

SrWoodchuck

Clinton Throws Flash Grenade To Divert Attention From Question About Senate Voting Record http://www.theonion.com/article/clinton-throws-flash-grenade-divert-attention-ques-52499

800.jpg

MIAMI—Surreptitiously grabbing the explosive device stashed inside her lectern and pulling its pin as soon as she heard moderator Jorge Ramos mention her support for the Iraq War and the Wall Street bailout, presidential candidate Hillary Clinton reportedly threw a flash grenade onto the stage during Wednesday night’s Democratic debate to divert attention away from a question about her Senate voting record. “That’s an important question, Jorge, and one I’m happy to answer,” said the former secretary of state just as the military-grade M84 stun grenade exploded, emitting a deafening blast and blinding flash of white light that prevented anything on stage from being seen or heard for the duration of Clinton’s answer. After cowering with their hands over their ringing ears for approximately 70 seconds, rattled audience members, the debate’s moderators, and fellow candidate Bernie Sanders were said to have regained their vision and hearing just in time to make out the final sentence of Clinton’s response: “And that’s why I’ve always stood on the side of the middle class and working families.” At press time, a misty white gas was seen pouring from the base of Clinton’s podium toward the moderators’ desk as Ramos cited Clinton’s changing positions on gay marriage, the Keystone XL pipeline, and the Trans-Pacific Partnership.

TheOnion via MyEmail

One more CNN lie to shape public opinion supporting their narrative.

CNN_Breaking_News_Latest_News_and_Videos

Actually... this is only DEM voters. I'd assume that virtually no GOP voters would agree that Obama policies should continue.

In that case, only 32% of Illinois voters support Obama policies.

• Like 4

Actually... this is only DEM voters. I'd assume that virtually no GOP voters would agree that Obama policies should continue.

*sigh* It's all so FRUSTRATING!!!

Well, in Illinois and CNN it's only Democrat voters that count. The Republican voters only pay the bills for the Democratic voters.

• Like 2