Video: Planned Parenthood’s profit off of fetal body parts

Valin

@Nickdog

They Show Body Parts....recognizable parts.

It's definitely not for the kiddys

That's as much as I need to know and why I can't watch it.

I know this world has never lacked for cruel people, but I still wonder how PP can find people willing to do such things.

• Like 1

@Nickdog

I know this world has never lacked for cruel people, but I still wonder how PP can find people willing to do such things.

There are You Tube Doc. About The SS guards at the camps, living perfectly normal lives, except for what they did at work. It is still being debated What did the German people know.

This why Scripture tells us we're pretty much scumbags.

@Nickdog

There are You Tube Doc. About The SS guards at the camps, living perfectly normal lives, except for what they did at work. It is still being debated What did the German people know.

This why Scripture tells us we're pretty much scumbags.

Which is why I can't understand the girl they are interviewing. She was appalled. She passed out. She still worked there doing the things she thought were appalling. I can think of some instances in history of this too.

• Like 1

Dr. Ben Carson, who knows a whole lot more about medical issues than Geraldo, says research into hideous diseases can be conducted without fetal tissue.

Dr. Ben Carson, who knows a whole lot more about medical issues than Geraldo, says research into hideous diseases can be conducted without fetal tissue.

You and I do too! The Five has to find someone better than Jerry.

Texas AG: Office Has Received More Planned Parenthood Videos
AUSTIN, Texas — Jul 29, 2015, 2:29 PM ET
By PAUL J. WEBER Associated Press

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said Wednesday that his office has received video taken in a Planned Parenthood clinic he says is consistent with other stealthily recorded footage that has Republicans again taking on the biggest abortion provider in the U.S.

While testifying before a committee of Texas lawmakers, Paxton would not divulge details or discuss how his office got the footage, which has not been publicly released.

He also didn't specify where the video was filmed, but Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast says actors pretending to be from a health research company toured its Houston clinic in April and talked to staff members. Melaney Linton, president of that clinic, said in written testimony that * one individual was shown an area where tissue is processed after an abortion. She said the video "will be difficult for many people to see."

But Linton said the clinic did not break any laws and defended skipping the hearing by the Texas Health and Human Services Committee.

"This committee has made it abundantly clear that it has no desire to hold a responsible, fair, fact-driven hearing. It is clear that this committee cares more about political gamesmanship than the truth," Linton said in a statement.

(Snip)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* Translation: We Are Soooo Screwed!

Texas AG: Office Has Received More Planned Parenthood Videos

AUSTIN, Texas — Jul 29, 2015, 2:29 PM ET

By PAUL J. WEBER Associated Press

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton said Wednesday that his office has received video taken in a Planned Parenthood clinic he says is consistent with other stealthily recorded footage that has Republicans again taking on the biggest abortion provider in the U.S.

While testifying before a committee of Texas lawmakers, Paxton would not divulge details or discuss how his office got the footage, which has not been publicly released.

He also didn't specify where the video was filmed, but Planned Parenthood Gulf Coast says actors pretending to be from a health research company toured its Houston clinic in April and talked to staff members. Melaney Linton, president of that clinic, said in written testimony that * one individual was shown an area where tissue is processed after an abortion. She said the video "will be difficult for many people to see."

But Linton said the clinic did not break any laws and defended skipping the hearing by the Texas Health and Human Services Committee.

"This committee has made it abundantly clear that it has no desire to hold a responsible, fair, fact-driven hearing. It is clear that this committee cares more about political gamesmanship than the truth," Linton said in a statement.

(Snip)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

* Translation: We Are Soooo Screwed!

Saw the guy from the organization that took the videos on TV this morning. He said there are twelve total, which leaves a lot more to come. This is far from over. The drip drip drip is likely to at last have some effect.

Saw the guy from the organization that took the videos on TV this morning. He said there are twelve total, which leaves a lot more to come. This is far from over. The drip drip drip is likely to at last have some effect.

We-Are-All-Breitbart-Feature-250x175.jpg

Credit where credit is due!

• Like 1

Draggingtree
Fourth Planned Parenthood Video Released —Gabriel Malor

flaming_skull2a.gif

This one stars Dr. Savita Ginde, of Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains.

This requires criminal investigation:

In the video, actors posing as representatives from a human biologics company meet with Ginde at the abortion-clinic headquarters of PPRM in Denver to discuss a potential partnership to harvest fetal organs. When the actors request intact fetal specimens, Ginde reveals that in PPRM’s abortion practice, “Sometimes, if we get, if someone delivers before we get to see them for a procedure, then we are intact.”
Scissors-32x32.png

Fourth Planned Parenthood Video Released —Gabriel Malor

flaming_skull2a.gif

This one stars Dr. Savita Ginde, of Planned Parenthood of the Rocky Mountains.

This requires criminal investigation:

In the video, actors posing as representatives from a human biologics company meet with Ginde at the abortion-clinic headquarters of PPRM in Denver to discuss a potential partnership to harvest fetal organs. When the actors request intact fetal specimens, Ginde reveals that in PPRM’s abortion practice, “Sometimes, if we get, if someone delivers before we get to see them for a procedure, then we are intact.”
Scissors-32x32.png

Warning 8:36 and beyond very distrubing

• Like 1

NETS COVERED CECIL THE LION MORE IN 1 DAY THAN ABORTION VIDEOS IN 2 WEEKS

According to the Media Research Center, in just one day, the various broadcast networks’ news programs have already given the death of Cecil the Lion more coverage than two weeks of videos that appear to show Planned Parenthood senior officials ghoulishly trafficking illegally in dead baby parts:

Tuesday, the networks spent 5 minutes, 44 seconds during their evening news shows on Cecil — and that’s not even counting the teasers. Wednesday morning, ABC, NBC and CBS lamented over the lion for 8 minutes, 17 seconds.

But they couldn’t do the same for a story of babies “picked” apart by tweezers.

On July 29, Good Morning America co-anchor Lara Spencer highlighted the “very disturbing story” with “international outrage” before turning to ABC correspondent David Wright for the full story on the lion-shooting by an American, now, according to Wright, “pretty much the most hated man on the internet.”

“There are no words,” Spencer added at the end of the segment. Again, we’re talking about a lion.Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/07/29/nets-covered-cecil-the-lion-more-in-1-day-than-abortion-videos-in-2-weeks/

You and I do too! The Five has to find someone better than Jerry.

I agree.

• Like 1

Anti-abortion group is sued over fetal tissue videos

Jonathan Stempel

July 31 2015

An anti-abortion group that released videos purporting to show Planned Parenthood staff discussing the illegal sale of aborted fetal tissue has been sued by a group of abortion providers claiming that the campaign violates its members' privacy and threatens their safety.

In a complaint filed on Friday in San Francisco federal court, the National Abortion Federation, a nonprofit representing abortion providers, accused the Center for Medical Progress and its founder David Daleiden of violating federal racketeering law through their pro-life campaign.

The lawsuit seeks a court order halting further releases of videos containing names, addresses and other private information about NAF members, including information drawn from the group's meetings. It also seeks compensatory and punitive damages.

"The safety and security of our members is our top priority," NAF President Vicki Saporta said in a statement. "That security has been compromised."

(Snip)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWSzr8jE-zE&spfreload=10

She Blew right past this...

“In a meeting with their top leadership, they admitted that they sometimes get fully intact fetuses shipped to their laboratory from the abortion clinics they work with, and that could be prima facie evidence of born alive infants. And so that’s why they’re trying to suppress that videotape and they’re very scared of it.”

Red State

H/T Right Scoop

• Like 1

@Valin - Someone on my son's FB page:

"Cecil the lion: Wrongfully killed . Beheaded . Used as a trophy . Publicly displayed . Public , worldwide ,outcry AMAZING. 5 marines killed big deal ! Thousands of HUMANS killed and BEHEADED since Jan. Big deal ! Thousands of BABiES crushed ripped apart and sold for prices in just pieces . PAID for with your TAXES . So what ! But ONE lion , and all HELL brakes loose . SHAME ON YOU WORLD ."

• Like 2

@Geee

Pretty Much Nailed it.

I was listening to Dennis Prager the other day....(I paraphrase) "The Left Won't Fight Real Evil, So They Fight Pretend Evil"

• Like 1

Draggingtree

Why Does Obama Hate Your Babies?

Posted on | August 1, 2015 | 12 Comments

Obama Will Veto Bill to De-Fund
Planned Parenthood Despite
Selling Aborted Baby Parts

Steven Ertelt, LifeNews

Obama Appointee And Bundler
Blocks More Video Releases By Group
Behind Planned Parenthood Sting

Mollie Hemingway, The Federalist

White House threatens to veto bill
blocking Planned Parenthood’s funding

Jordan Fabian, The Hill

Does a Future Planned Parenthood Video
Contain ‘Prima Facie Evidence
of Born-Alive Infants?’

David French, National Review

It is important to keep in mind during this controversy that, despite everything the abortion industry will try to tell you, the question is not Planned Parenthood’s existence, but whether federal taxpayer dollarsshould be used to fund it.

Apologists for the Culture of Death are experts at rhetorical

Scissors-32x32.png

http://theothermccain.com/2015/08/01/why-does-obama-hate-your-babies/