Coffee Shop

Rheo

This will get you in trouble at the The University of New Hampshire

I just saw a Caucasian Homosexual American Mothering some Illegal Aliens.

Wow.... a person from the University of New Hampshire could speak for hours and I wouldn't be able to make heads or tails of anything they said.

I can do that...and have.

Speak for hours with no one understanding you, or be unable to make heads or tails of anything someone from the University of New Hampshire said?

• Like 2

SrWoodchuck

This will get you in trouble at the The University of New Hampshire

I just saw a Caucasian Homosexual American Mothering some Illegal Aliens.

Wow.... a person from the University of New Hampshire could speak for hours and I wouldn't be able to make heads or tails of anything they said.

I can do that...and have.

Speak for hours with no one understanding you, or be unable to make heads or tails of anything someone from the University of New Hampshire said?

Sweet @nickydog!

Yes.

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

Jackson Square/St. Louis Cathedral, NOLA

11781801_10153498973947010_3833822336443

Via AFriendsFaceBook

@Pepper!

Been there several times for biegnets & chicory coffee at Cafe du Monde. In fact, that's just about the viewpoint, if you were on the levee above Cafe du Monde.

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

WOW Tingles asks a good question! (This could be a sign of the End Times! biggrin.png )

@Valin

A momentary lapse. I think he was struck by a brief synapse of clarity. It might have to do with the horrifying apparition that he was looking at......Debbie Whats-her-name Schultz.

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

@Valin It may be the end of the world....as you speculated!

MSNBC SHAKEUP: THE CYCLE, ALEX WAGNER, ED SHOW CANCELED — DISGRACED ANCHOR BRIAN WILLIAMS TO THE RESCUE

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/07/30/msnbc-shakeup-the-cycle-alex-wagner-ed-show-canceled-disgraced-anchor-brian-williams-to-the-rescue/

MSNBC is expected to announce big lineup changes coming to the network, as first reported last week. In an attempt to climb out of its disastrous ratings slump, the network is canceling three liberal programs and replacing them with straight news and breaking news coverage.

The coming line up change was first reported last week by Mediaite. Shows being canceled outright include The Cycle, a multiple-host show similar to Fox’s The Five, Now with Alex Wagner, and The Ed Show. Politico reports that MSNBC President Phil Griffin is expected to make the formal announcement as soon as Thursday.

Not all of the hosts of the three canceled shows are leaving. Alex Wagner is expected to remain with the network as is Ari Melber, one of the co-hosts of The Cycle. However, TV Newser reports that Ed Schultz, Abby Huntsman, Toure, and Krystal Ball are “out.”

Scissors-32x32.png

The changes are being made by NBC News chief Andrew Lack in an effort to bring the network’s ratings out of the dump. MSNBC‘s ratings hit an 8-year low in May.

The network’s decline is being blamed on the heavy focus on progressive commentary over straight news. A Pew Research report published in 2013 found that MSNBC was 85% commentary and 15% “factual reporting.”

Via WeaselZippers

• Like 1

WOW Tingles asks a good question! (This could be a sign of the End Times! biggrin.png )

@Valin

A momentary lapse. I think he was struck by a brief synapse of clarity. It might have to do with the horrifying apparition that he was looking at......Debbie Whats-her-name Schultz.

You'll notice she didn't answer.

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

@Valin

You'll notice she didn't answer.

@Valin

Clarity & common sense may have caused Deb to have a political cerebral infarction.

The Week in Pictures: Trump the Lionhearted Edition

Steven Hayward

August 1, 2015

It took the killing of a lion to knock Trump off the center point of attention this week. The only thing that could have made the whole scene more out of control is if the lion had been named Caitlyn, or if Planned Parenthood was caught selling baby lion organs. And is it just a coincidence that Hillary Clinton released her tax forms late on a Friday afternoon—the typical burial ground for stories you don’t want the media to report too closely?

Trump-Simba-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580

(Snip)

Trump-populairity-explained-copy.jpg?zoo

Hillary-Trump-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=5

(Snip)

Hillary-IG-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%

Hillarys-Roadblock-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&res

(Snip)

Sanders-Monster-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize

PP-Hindenburg-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=5

Lion-v-PP-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%2

Lion-Dress-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580%

(Snip)

Lions-Killed-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=58

Easter-Island-deal-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&res

(Snip)

Haskell-on-Iran-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize

(Snip)

Obama-Daily-Show-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resiz

(Snip)

Unregulated-Cars-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resiz

(Snip)

Antidepressants-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize

(Snip)

Hoter-Palin-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=580

(Snip)

Aldnerran-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=420%2

(Snip)

Redshirt-v-Stromtrooper-copy.jpg?zoom=1.

Russian-Orthodox-Army-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&

The Russian Orthodox Army. Maybe a bit too much masculinity?

And finally, back to our regular format. . .

Hot-beach-2-copy.jpg?zoom=1.5&resize=520

• Like 1