Coffee Shop

Rheo

SrWoodchuck

@Valin

Pardon me....I didn't understand what they were all saying at the end.

Was it.....I'm doing a "drive-by?"

As in doing a "drive-by" vote?

Thanks.

That's what I thought.

BTW: Nice to remove some of the Lo-Fo-Mo-Fo voters in a group like that! (Polite golf clap)

Rutgers Professor: White People Are “The Face Of The Oppressor”

Michael Strickland

Jul 24th, 2015

15199_uni_cooper_ruoxuanf-575x537.jpg

Rutgers Professor Brittney Cooper

If I may make an off topic comment....

It appears to these old eyes the good professor has not missed to many meals in her life.

o no you dit-ten say that

What can say...I'm a very bad person........but I'm pretty. biggrin.png

The Week in Pictures: The Trouble With Trumples Edition

Steven Hayward

July 25, 2015

There’s still just one story trumping, er . . . I mean, Trumping all others right now in the presidential race. The Donald represents the braggadocio of Muhammad Ali crossed with the serially escalating spectacle of Madonna. Maybe she will be his running mate? In any case, I’m starting to warm to Trump. Once it was pointed out that he owns both the Miss USA and Miss Universe pageants, the awesome possibilities for the GOP convention and inaugural parade in 2017 became obvious.

Trump-Tribbles-copy.jpg?resize=580%2C451

Trump-clinton-wedding-copy.jpg?resize=58

Um,. . . just where is Bill Clinton’s left hand in this photo?

(Snip)

Trump-Threat-copy.jpg?resize=580%2C406

(Snip)

Bernis-nomics-copy.jpg?resize=384%2C600

Hillary-Sanders-copy.jpg?resize=580%2C38

Extremist-copy.jpg?resize=580%2C337

(Snip)

Life-for-America-copy.jpg?resize=580%2C3

(Snip)

Peace-Deal-copy.jpg?resize=580%2C408

(Snip)

Beff-veggieburders-copy.jpg?resize=580%2

Weather-copy.jpg?resize=398%2C600

(Snip)

Harrellson-copy.jpg?resize=580%2C577

Electricians-copy.jpg?resize=554%2C600

Funny-Meme-copy.jpg?resize=580%2C489

Perry-Gun-copy.jpg?resize=580%2C333

Here’s some real beefcake:

And finally. . . with a very slight change to the regular format:

Hot-Jet-copy.jpg?resize=580%2C580

"I've got 4 500LB JDAM's and PMS...Any questions"?

• Like 3

Welcome to the University of California's systemwide intolerance report form.

Please Note:
To report potential violations of law or UC policy, please use the UC Whistleblower Hotline.

The University of California's Principles of Community are grounded in our mission of instruction, research and public service. We value diversity, affirm the inherent dignity of every person and uphold communities of justice. We strive for a campus and a world free of discrimination, intolerance and hate. We are equally committed to freedom of expression, critical inquiry, civil dialogue and mutual respect.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We strive for a campus and a world free of discrimination, intolerance and hate. We are equally committed to freedom of expression,

So I am free to express my thoughts.....unless someone (probably someone in a community of justice...whatever the heck that means) calls it intolerant and hateful.

How much you wanna bet you can go to the nearest college/university and find the same thing.....probably the same words.

H/T Power Line

Please Note:

To report potential violations of law or UC policy, please use the UC Whistleblower Hotline.

The University of California's Principles of Community are grounded in our mission of instruction, research and public service. We value diversity, affirm the inherent dignity of every person and uphold communities of justice. We strive for a campus and a world free of discrimination, intolerance and hate. We are equally committed to freedom of expression, critical inquiry, civil dialogue and mutual respect.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We strive for a campus and a world free of discrimination, intolerance and hate. We are equally committed to freedom of expression,

So I am free to express my thoughts.....unless someone (probably someone in a community of justice...whatever the heck that means) calls it intolerant and hateful.

How much you wanna bet you can go to the nearest college/university and find the same thing.....probably the same words.

H/T Power Line

It's ridiculously contradictory, which of course is your point. It's a university. Why don't they get that?

Please Note:

H/T Power Line

It's ridiculously contradictory, which of course is your point. It's a university. Why don't they get that?

Stupidity comes to mind. biggrin.png

• Like 1

clearvision

So Hillary wants to install.... 500 million solar panels in 4 years... 500,000,000... 1/2 a billion.... I think a panel goes for 1000 or so. Assuming volume discounts let say it gets down to $500 a panel (labor, infrastructure, power processing not included).

That is 500 * 500,000,000. Let's see... 250,000,000,000 dollars... 250 billion dollars. I'm sure we have that laying around.

Expedition discovers 13 new species of spider on a remote Australian peninsula

Thirteen new species of spider have been discovered in Australia by volunteers in one of the most remoteicon1.png parts of the country.

Five times a year, expeditions from Bush Blitz head out into the Australian wilderness to document and map Australia's plant and animal life. Since they began, volunteers and researchers have discovered a staggering 700 new wildlife species, whilst documenting over 20,000 already known to scientists.

In their latest undertaking, a 10-day journey into an almost entirely unsurveyed area of Queensland's Cape York Peninsula, the northernmost tip of the Australia, the teams have been just as successful.Scissors-32x32.png

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/expedition-discovers-13-new-species-of-spider-on-a-remote-australian-peninsula-10418341.html

Oh JOY!!!!

The Cape York Peninsula is the largest unspoiled wilderness in Northern Australia, and is one of the last remaining wilderness areas on earth.

These 13 new additions will be added to the over 40,000 described spider species documented on earth.

SrWoodchuck

So Hillary wants to install.... 500 million solar panels in 4 years... 500,000,000... 1/2 a billion.... I think a panel goes for 1000 or so. Assuming volume discounts let say it gets down to $500 a panel (labor, infrastructure, power processing not included).

That is 500 * 500,000,000. Let's see... 250,000,000,000 dollars... 250 billion dollars. I'm sure we have that laying around.

We still have checks....there must be money in there somewhere

Put in on the debit card....OK?

clearvision

"Parents in Kenya named their baby AirForceOne to honor Barack Obama's visit"

But not Barack or Obama.... LMFAO.gifLMFAO.gifLMFAO.gif

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3176455/Parents-Kenya-named-baby-AirForceOne-commemorate-Obama-s-visit.html

LOL

"I have been told that it is the best aeroplane because it carries a very powerful leader of America who is also a Kenyan," mother Lucy Atieno explained

A Kenyan you say?

• Like 1

Ok My Head Hurts REALLY BAD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCyR0HtehqA

More At Newsbusters

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guys, let's step into the garage and have some guy talk. Lets be honest living with a wife is hard, mainly because they're women...a strange wonderful mysterious part of the human race. Now given that why would any reasonably intelligent Sane want 2 wives? That's like tying a T-Bone steak around your neck and walking into a lion cage.