Coffee Shop

Rheo

This is one of my favorite pics of Killary. Bask in the nuance of her royal visage. From this point, she will either tell a whopper of a lie....or explode from the gas bubble that has built up inside of her.

Bask, I tell you.

Hillary-Clinton-vac.jpg

Pic via WeaselZippers

Must be really bad.... my computer won't display it!! laugh.pnglaugh.png

• Like 2

SrWoodchuck

This is one of my favorite pics of Killary. Bask in the nuance of her royal visage. From this point, she will either tell a whopper of a lie....or explode from the gas bubble that has built up inside of her.

Bask, I tell you.

Hillary-Clinton-vac.jpg

Pic via WeaselZippers

Must be really bad.... my computer won't display it!! laugh.pnglaugh.png

@RandyM

You are a lucky man!

SrWoodchuck

2015 White House "Nowruz" Easter Egg Redistribution Photo:

CB7ACIxWgAAjCwK-550x338.png

Where wealthy Americans have their Easter eggs removed & redistributed to the children of Democrappic Voters or "New American's" Illegal immigrant voters....

....what....no Halo pic available?

Pic via WeaselZippers

clearvision

Where wealthy Americans have their Easter eggs removed & redistributed to the children of Democrappic Voters or "New American's" Illegal immigrant voters....

Pic via WeaselZippers

@SrWoodchuck something weird going on with these pix linked from weaselzippers.

• Like 1

Pic via WeaselZippers

Perfect picture of our commander in chief! I am so embarrassed for our country, and not just because he allowed himself to look like a freaking bunny head.

Oh, and also, "New American's" - I thought are "Americans in Waiting"

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

pResident Oblunder & WH Garden Patch Security Minister, Emir "Hoppy" Leporidae, sign Nuclear Treaty, that will keep Garden Patch free of Nuclear weapons for at least the next 20 months.

Screen-Shot-2015-04-07-at-11.40.26-AM.pn

UPDATE: Video of closing talks.....

Pic via WeaselZippers

Homeless in Seattle

The Ten-Year Plan to End Homelessness in King County[/url] offers a blueprint for how the region will work together to confront the issues that cause homelessness and create the housing and supportive services needed to end homelessness for the thousands of men, women and children who currently live without a permanent roof over their heads.

The plan, introduced in March 2005, has been approved by the Metropolitan King County Council and endorsed by cities representing 85 percent of the county’s population, as well as by dozens of social organizations and faith communities countywide…

(Snip)

That’s not the case in Seattle

clearvision

7415867_G.jpg

Apple's new emoticons.

But what about Blue eyed people? Hair challenged (bald) people?

SrWoodchuck

Why Killary Must Be Thoroughly Vetted......

Scissors-32x32.png....... it is our job as clear thinking Americans to attempt and infuse information into the low-IQ Independent voters and liberal ideologues tired of the Obama way, but who may be enamored with the idea of Hillary Clinton and vote for her DESPITE all of the things she has done and is alleged to have done!

http://politicsandfinance.blogspot.com/2015/04/video-profile-of-barack-obama-sex-drugs.html

1.png

Via TheoSpark