Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rheo

Coffee Shop

400 posts in this topic

In case you did not know...

trjh-486x650.jpg

Sarah Palin is just the worst sort of person.

Why is it that all these hate filled hating ultra radical neo-nazi right wingers are always torturing dogs? 1st Mitt Romney now Sarah Palin.

And look at how upset that dog is, trying desperately to get out from under the boy but unable to move! rolleyes.gif

And look at how upset that dog is, trying desperately to get out from under the boy but unable to move! rolleyes.gif

You will also notice the color of the dog. Just saying...my Acme MK VII racism detector is going off. And I bet he Can't Breath.

Oklahoma looks at banning hoodies… and apparently common sense
Jazz Shaw

January 4, 2015

Sometimes you just have to shake your head and wonder how an otherwise sensible group of people manage to paint themselves into a corner. That seems to be the case in Oklahoma at the moment, where there is a proposal on the table to ban the hoodie.

(Snip)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

barrington_bio.jpg

Hi There. I'm Republican State Senator Don Barrington.

And I'm dumber than a small box of rocks...or Barbara Boxer.

Sometimes when I hear people slamming Dems for passing stupid intrusive laws, I want to remind them Republicans, especially at the state level, do the same thing. Texas recently passed law to test athletes in HS for steroids. Mainly pushed by some towns complaining other towns athletes were cheating. Of course many, many millions now spent on testing and I think they "caught" 2 players over multiple years.

Via BonedJello

Political correctness is communist propaganda writ small. In my study of communist societies, I came to the conclusion that the purpose of communist propaganda was not to persuade or convince, nor to inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when they are being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity.

To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One's standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended to.

-- Theodore Dalrymple

# posted by Anonymous Anonymous : 1/3/15, 1:20 PM

1 person likes this

Transgender activist enters race for N.C. Democratic Party chair
Charlotte's Janice Covington Allison had said Sunday she had 'every intention' to seek the seat

janicecovington-240x300.jpg

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — After signaling her intention to run on Sunday, a transgender activist from Charlotte formally announced Monday her candidacy for chairperson of the North Carolina Democratic Party, joining a race with three other candidates and to be decided next month.

Janice Covington Allison, known to friends and many acquaintances as Janice Covington, officially announced her candidacy via a press release Monday.

“I feel with my 47 years of experience as a member in various positions of the North Carolina Democratic Party, qualifies me as an individual who can guide our party into the future with acceptance and diversity,” Allison’s statement reads. “I know that I will have great barriers to overcome, because I will be the first transgender woman in our country’s historic to seek out a state’s Democratic Party’s Chairmanship. However, I think because our party is the party of the future, acceptance and diversity, I will be accepted, based on my ability to do the job.”
Scissors-32x32.png

http://goqnotes.com/33480/transgender-activist-enters-race-for-n-c-democratic-party-chair/

BTW... The little "snip" scissors icon takes on a little extra meaning with this story.

Charlotte's Janice Covington Allison had said Sunday she had 'every intention' to seek the seat

Transgender in this case means Butt Ugly! A 2 bagger one over her(?) head and one over yours...in case hers breaks.

Alan Dershowitz takes legal action after being named with Prince Andrew in ‘sex ring’ case

Jan. 6 2015

Alan Dershowitz took legal steps this week to contest claims made in a recent court filing that he had sex with an underage girl who was coerced into a ‘sex ring’ run by disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein.

Dershowitz, who is not named as a party in the lawsuit, filed a motion to intervene in the case in order to “protect his reputation” against the “outrageously false” accusations of one of Epstein’s alleged victims. The famed lawyer was named, along with Britain’s Prince Andrew, by alleged victim “Jane Doe #3,” who said that Epstein also trafficked her to “many other powerful men, including numerous prominent American politicians, powerful business executives, foreign presidents, a well-known prime minister, and other world leaders.”

(Snip)

dry.png I could be wrong but Alan appears to be a trifled miffed

Transgender in this case means Butt Ugly! A 2 bagger one over her(?) head and one over yours...in case hers breaks.

What's up with his eyes? Did he take one too many beer bottles to the noggin or something?

Frederick County (MD) commissioner Kirby Delauter is a really REALLY Important person. And you had best have a caution before messing with him!

Delauter-copy.jpg,qresize=483,P2C600.pag

OK, strangest thing I've read so far today. "You can't write about me without my permission!" Huh? (I don't know who this Bethany Rogers is, she may be the biggest commie in a state full of commies, but she's correct on this.)

Frederick County (MD) commissioner Kirby Delauter is a really REALLY Important person. And you had best have a caution before messing with him!

Delauter-copy.jpg,qresize=483,P2C600.pag

OK, strangest thing I've read so far today. "You can't write about me without my permission!" Huh? (I don't know who this Bethany Rogers is, she may be the biggest commie in a state full of commies, but she's correct on this.)

How DARE You Comment on my post without my written permission!

You'll be hearing from my Attorneys

3-stooges.jpg

The Firm Of Dewy Cheatem & Howe

2 people like this

@Cyber_Liberty

I suggest that you acquire legal council immediately. You are in serious danger of litigation for the above publishing that uses the name of the candidate (whose name can not be spoken).

prince_symbol.png

My suggestion is to make a contact with this website right away.

path.jpg

2 people like this

prince_symbol.png

Thanks, @NCTexan! I hadn't seen the symbol for "The Artist Formerly Known as Prince" in years! I forgot it was a sort-of female symbol.

Howdy you all. I am new here. Found this site via Pookie18.

3 people like this

Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter Kirby Delauter

(This is how I get axed from TOS, except I used the word "Wookie.")

1 person likes this

Howdy you all. I am new here. Found this site via Pookie18.

So did I! Welcome aboard, snowffall!

Thanks, it is going to take me a while to figure out things. biggrin.png

1 person likes this

Charlotte's Janice Covington Allison had said Sunday she had 'every intention' to seek the seatjanicecovington-240x300.jpg

Charlotte's Janice Covington Allison had said Sunday she had 'every intention' to seek the seatjanicecovington-240x300.jpg

He's the kind of thing one fears when walking down a dark alley.

@RandyM

The perfect Poster Child for today's new Democrat Party.

As a North Carolinian... I'm sure hoping that he/she/it wins the chairmanship... chairwomanship... chairpersonship... whatever.

Seeing this along with Obama's appointees and inner circle is a real freak show and getting worse every day.

americanhorrorstoryfreakshowbigtopbanner

Or on a sun lite avenue at high noon!

1 person likes this

CHARLOTTE, N.C. — After signaling her intention to run on Sunday, a transgender activist from Charlotte formally announced Monday her candidacy for chairperson of the North Carolina Democratic Party, joining a race with three other candidates and to be decided next month.

Janice Covington Allison, known to friends and many acquaintances as Janice Covington, officially announced her candidacy via a press release Monday.

“I feel with my 47 years of experience as a member in various positions of the North Carolina Democratic Party, qualifies me as an individual who can guide our party into the future with acceptance and diversity,” Allison’s statement reads. “I know that I will have great barriers to overcome, because I will be the first transgender woman in our country’s historic to seek out a state’s Democratic Party’s Chairmanship. However, I think because our party is the party of the future, acceptance and diversity, I will be accepted, based on my ability to do the job.”

Scissors-32x32.png

http://goqnotes.com/33480/transgender-activist-enters-race-for-n-c-democratic-party-chair/

BTW... The little "snip" scissors icon takes on a little extra meaning with this story.

@NCTexan!

As a transgender....male-to-female....I'd expect her to turn the seat down out of courtesy.

As a man, it has been made perfectly clear....by she who must be obeyed.....after you're done, make sure the seat is down.

1 person likes this