Coffee Shop

Rheo

CNN just went so far with their worshipful reporting on The Zero... that they even embarrassed themselves... and made a clumsy attempt to cover their tracks.

CNN

Drone company looks to restrict flight areas in D.C.

Washington (CNN) It's a tale almost too "this town" even for Washington.

A man -- a government intelligence agency employee, no less -- took to the top of his G Street building late at night to show off his drone to a female companion. He had been drinking. It crashed. On the White House grounds.

At least that's the story that's emerged from the latest details revealed by law enforcement regarding the incident that occurred on Monday.Scissors-32x32.png

Note their updated verbiage in the above quote: "He had been drinking. It crashed. On the White House grounds."

Note the correction is so ham-handed that they couldn't even write a proper sentence.

Last night it has been: "He had been drinking when it crashed on President Obama's lawn."

I always thought that the White House was "The People's House" and not the personal property of it's temporary occupant. When I read that last night... smoke came out of my ears!

CNN's warped thinking also shone through in Fareed Zakaria's interview with The Zero when he asked about the drone "that crashed in your backyard."

Saudis Outraged At Michelle Obama For Not Wearing Headscarf…

http://weaselzippers.us/212347-saudis-outraged-at-michelle-obama-for-not-weating-headscarf/

Screen-shot-2015-01-27-at-4.46.37-PM.png

Perhaps the Saudi's didn't recognize the Laqueesha's House of Hair weave she wore as a "headbag?"

Blue for a funeral? Look at that "crusty."

Via WeaselZippers

I figured that she'd get a pass as most would take her for "that Big Ugly Guy with the funny 'do'".

• Like 1

failed.jpg

Yes... But it really does not matter whether it actually worked...

It's the thought of how "nice" it would be if it had. That's what's important.

Facts and truth are much overrated by those with limited intellect... like conservative primatives.

• Like 1

righteousmomma

It just occurred to me (for the 1000th time) that with all our angst, anger - just down right maddening frustration - at what has happened to this country and what is irrevocably going to happen to its future since the Demorats/Lame Stream Media and the 0 and his administration have been in power there is one group that deserves some of the anger and I include them in the same group as those who voted for the 0 because they put half of his race above the Country's best interest and voted for an "historic" event rather than for a someone qualified to be president and leader of the free world.

Rush said of Mitt Romney yesterday:

I don't think you'll find, just in terms of human character and manners, a finer man in politics than Mitt Romney. All the things that you use in judging and describing just a decent man, a fine man, a good guy, it's Mitt Romney. As a politician, not so much. But as a human being, they don't come much better.

When you contrast Mitt Romney with Barack Obama or Mitt Romney with Hillary Clinton, Mitt Romney, the man, stands far above, high above and way apart from anybody the Democrats would put up. But the problem is he's already run and lost.

And the group that deserves some of our anger at his loss ? The 4 million Republican voters who refused to vote for Mitt based on their precious principles.

Just imagine for a minute how different today would be.

• Like 3

Again... Very selective liberal outrage

A good chunk of the liberal world has called Chris Kyle a coward for identifying and targeting specific enemy combatants and terrorists.

However they give This O-Hole a pass for his proxy drone kills which are much more indiscriminate... more than likely with innocent collateral victims.

obama_drone.jpg

Where is your outrage Michael Jabba Hutt Moore?

michaelmoore__oPt.jpg

• Like 3

The 4 million Republican voters who refused to vote for Mitt based on their precious principles.

These people make me very very angry.

I got so sick of hearing their self righteous claims of "I will not sacrifice my principles and vote for Romney because of X, Y or Z."

Usually ending it with... "I have my principles!"

ARRRGGG

• Like 4

The Week in Pictures: Super Bowl Edition

Steven Hayward

January 31, 2015

Everybody got their munchies locked and loaded? I say Seattle by a fair margin, like last year. New England looks distracted by all the deflated footballs silliness. Speaking of playing with deflated footballs, Obama . . . oh never mind. You know where that was going.

Islamic-Wheel-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C38

(Snip)

xObama-Fruit-Loop-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P

(Snip)

xGOP-Working-Out-copy.jpg,qresize=552,P2

(Snip)

Progr4essive-Ideas-copy.jpg

Luker-Scottwalker-copy.jpg,qresize=326,P

(Snip)

Victor-the-Vegan-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2

(Snip)

Buy-Saudi-Gas-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C39

(Snip)

xCollege-Bubble-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C

(Snip)

The-Blizzard-copy.jpg,qresize=500,P2C375

(Snip)

Bear-Soft-Tacos-copy.jpg,qresize=401,P2C

(Snip)

Lois-Lane-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C487.pa

Tom-Petty-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C473.pa

(Snip)

Super-bowel-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C290.

Perhaps someone has an old bag of Olestra chips?

(Snip)

And finally. . .

Hot-20B-copy.jpg,qresize=426,P2C600.page

• Like 3

The 4 million Republican voters who refused to vote for Mitt based on their precious principles.

These people make me very very angry.

I got so sick of hearing their self righteous claims of "I will not sacrifice my principles and vote for Romney because of X, Y or Z."

Usually ending it with... "I have my principles!"

ARRRGGG

One reason why I left TOS.

I Have My Principles! The country is getting screwed, but they have their principles. How very wonderful for them I'm sure.

• Like 2

The Week in Pictures: Super Bowl Edition

Steven Hayward

January 31, 2015

Everybody got their munchies locked and loaded? I say Seattle by a fair margin, like last year. New England looks distracted by all the deflated footballs silliness. Speaking of playing with deflated footballs, Obama . . . oh never mind. You know where that was going.

Islamic-Wheel-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C38

(Snip)

xObama-Fruit-Loop-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P

(Snip)

xGOP-Working-Out-copy.jpg,qresize=552,P2

(Snip)

Progr4essive-Ideas-copy.jpg

Luker-Scottwalker-copy.jpg,qresize=326,P

(Snip)

Victor-the-Vegan-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2

(Snip)

Buy-Saudi-Gas-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C39

(Snip)

xCollege-Bubble-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C

(Snip)

The-Blizzard-copy.jpg,qresize=500,P2C375

(Snip)

Bear-Soft-Tacos-copy.jpg,qresize=401,P2C

(Snip)

Lois-Lane-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C487.pa

Tom-Petty-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C473.pa

(Snip)

Super-bowel-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C290.

Perhaps someone has an old bag of Olestra chips?

(Snip)

And finally. . .

@Valin some of those are just great!

• Like 1

@snowfall

Why Yes They Are! smile.png

My wife insists there are firearms in that photo...... I still don't see 'em.

Yeah that big shiny belt is very distracting.

• Like 1