Coffee Shop

Rheo

On wattsupwiththat.com they are now saying all the articles screaming 2014 was warmest year ever are a little misleading. Not taking into account the manipulation of temperature data that likely is occurring, the data still has a pretty big problem that was left out of the articles, but not the detailed info by the groups. The probability (including errors, etc) for one group was only 48% for 2014 being warmest, and the other was... 38%. So actually more likely it was not.

On wattsupwiththat.com they are now saying all the articles screaming 2014 was warmest year ever are a little misleading. Not taking into account the manipulation of temperature data that likely is occurring, the data still has a pretty big problem that was left out of the articles, but not the detailed info by the groups. The probability (including errors, etc) for one group was only 48% for 2014 being warmest, and the other was... 38%. So actually more likely it was not.

sigh. But who except the few like us will ever know that? Blaring headlines always get the attention, true or not.

sigh. But who except the few like us will ever know that? Blaring headlines always get the attention, true or not.

Happy Days Are Here Again!

righteousmomma

YAY FOR JONI!!!

We watched a replay of her State of the Union response this morning a t4:30 on Fox.

Republicans finally went on the OFFENSE!

She did a good job and in 7 minutes got her (our) points across. Plus reminding us several times in a polite way that the o and the Dems were MASSIVELY DEFEATED and she and others were MASSIVELY ELECTED.

btw, the pundits replying afterward regarding her "performance" response? Juan Williams made the most sense - SHOCK!! and he was favorable to her.

Then George Wills.

• Like 2

righteousmomma

Valin,

I could not bring myself to check "like" by Ed's video.

However after watching it he made her case quite well. tongue.png

Calling her "fringe tea party extremist" and a "mockery" of the State of the union and her response a "joke" and calling her a political hack and against every thing Ed's dear leader wants to accomplish was a bit much -- oh wait .... the last one I'll agree with tongue.png

• Like 1

Valin,

Calling her "fringe tea party extremist" and a "mockery" of the State of the union and her response a "joke" and calling her a political hack and against every thing Ed's dear leader wants to accomplish was a bit much -- oh wait .... the last one I'll agree with tongue.png

You...You...You bad person you! biggrin.png

Valin,

DU: Mika: Shut. The. Hell. Up.

Listening to her incredibly insipid defense of Joni Ernst's presentation brought forth memories of her defenses of Christie, W., Christine Todd Whitman after 9/11, and every other miscreant who has sullied our airwaves with horrifying bullshit coupled with incompetent delivery and lies.

She is a disgrace to liberated women, to educated women, to successful women inasmuch as her ascent to the co-anchor of a minimally-watched but very influential in its own right program is infected wtih that pseudo-wide-eyed wonderment and outright infatuation with anything, frankly, right-wing and Truman-show-fake.....Snip)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Click On Link for many many deeply insightful comments....and get a headache. biggrin.png

And by deeply insightful, what I mean is deeply insightful for a not particularly bright 6 year old.

righteousmomma

Valin,

DU: Mika: Shut. The. Hell. Up.

Listening to her incredibly insipid defense of Joni Ernst's presentation brought forth memories of her defenses of Christie, W., Christine Todd Whitman after 9/11, and every other miscreant who has sullied our airwaves with horrifying bullshit coupled with incompetent delivery and lies.

She is a disgrace to liberated women, to educated women, to successful women inasmuch as her ascent to the co-anchor of a minimally-watched but very influential in its own right program is infected wtih that pseudo-wide-eyed wonderment and outright infatuation with anything, frankly, right-wing and Truman-show-fake.....Snip)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Click On Link for many many deeply insightful comments....and get a headache. biggrin.png

And by deeply insightful, what I mean is deeply insightful for a not particularly bright 6 year old.

I'll let you read them for me from now on. They bring out my "selfish sociopath" persona.. wub.png

• Like 1

Seems to be slamming Clinton. Not sure if that was the plan or not.

A university official at UCLA asked that groups be prepared to snap photos with her before she arrived, noting that Clinton “doesn’t like to stand around waiting for people.”

Contrasting with Romney spending 6 hours socializing, meet and greet, etc.

Seems to be slamming Clinton. Not sure if that was the plan or not.

A university official at UCLA asked that groups be prepared to snap photos with her before she arrived, noting that Clinton “doesn’t like to stand around waiting for people.”

Contrasting with Romney spending 6 hours socializing, meet and greet, etc.

She's just not very good at this stuff...politicking....unlike Bill who it appears to like pressing the flesh....NO not that way. biggrin.png

Poor people. How many are there like them that are feeling let down and disappointed? Actually, they feel betrayed. Remember blacks and other minorities when Obama was first voted into office? They thought their world would change. Remember that woman who thought her house and gas would be paid for by the government? And now these guys are actually saying Obama just used them to get into the White House. Mm, mm, mm.

• Like 2

Poor people. How many are there like them that are feeling let down and disappointed? Actually, they feel betrayed. Remember blacks and other minorities when Obama was first voted into office? They thought their world would change. Remember that woman who thought her house and gas would be paid for by the government? And now these guys are actually saying Obama just used them to get into the White House. Mm, mm, mm.

I thought that guy Paul Mckinley looked familiar.

I thought that guy Paul Mckinley looked familiar.

Good catch, @Valin.