Coffee Shop

Rheo

TownHall '14: Dennis Prager, Michael Medved, Hugh Hewitt, Ben Shapiro, Katie Pavlich

Oct 31, 2014

http://DemocracyBroadcasting.com Radio hosts debate the issues facing American voters during the 2014 mid-term elections. The Morning Answer's Elisha Krauss and Brian Wittman moderate a panel which features their colleague Ben Shapiro, along with show-hosts Dennis Prager, Michael Medved, Hugh Hewitt, and special guest, Katie Pavlich

Do Yourself A BIG Favor. This is how you can disagree...civilly....Something I'm not real good at.

Here's A Shock!

MSNBC Hires White House Staffer as New Lead Spokeswoman
Andrew Kirell

November 21st, 2014

MSNBC announced Friday morning that it hired the White House’s associate communications director to head up the network’s press shop.

Starting December 8, Rachel Racusen will be the cable news outlet’s vice president of communications. “I’m thrilled to add Rachel to our senior team. She has great experience, she’s creative, strategic and passionate about our brand,” said network chief Phil Griffin. “She’ll be a tremendous asset to the network.”

According to MSNBC’s press release, during her White House tenure, Racusen “played a key role in devising press strategies for the President’s domestic events and major policy announcements, including the State of the Union address, Climate Action Plan, the White House Working Families Summit, the economic agenda, and in responding to the situation in Ferguson and the Ebola crisis.”

(Snip)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MSNBC....Obama White House....there's a difference?

The Week in Pictures: Gobbling Gruber Edition

Steven Hayward

November 22, 2014

Some time next week President Obama will perform the annual ritual of pardoning a giant Thanksgiving turkey, which will then be sent to live out its days on a farm somewhere. My guess is next week he’ll want to pardon the biggest gobbler of all, Jonathan Gruber. More to the point: someone on Capitol Hill ought revive and reinvent Sen. Proxmire’s famous “Golden Fleece” award for ridiculous spending, but this time make it for a self-serving idea-monger. We could call it the “Golden Gruber,” or the “Gobbling Gruber.” Both convey how much they rip off taxpayers.

(Snip)

xObama-Flim-Flam-copy.jpg,qresize=536,P2

(Snip)

xObama-Outreach-copy.jpg,qresize=546,P2C

(Snip)

xCon-Opinions-copy.jpg,qresize=549,P2C41

xGreen-Dems-copy.jpg,qresize=548,P2C417.

(Snip)

xCable-Guy-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C422.p

xDumb-and-Dumber-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2

xBorder-Crossers-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2

(Snip)

1790s-copy.jpg,qresize=518,P2C389.pagesp

(Snip)

Feminist-copy.jpg,qresize=580,P2C401.pag

(Snip)

xBuffalo-Ice-Bucket-copy.jpg,qresize=500

xBuffalo-Snow-copy.jpg,qresize=452,P2C60

This is definitely the right way for Buffalo to cope.

(Snip)

xAsteroids-copy.jpg,qresize=482,P2C600.p

Hot-Sauce-copy.jpg,qresize=460,P2C489.pa

(Snip)

North Dakota Names Landfill After Obama

The state of North Dakota has named a new publicly-owned landfill after President Barack Obama.

In an overwhelming 35-10 vote, the state Senate advanced a bill naming a 650-acre site currently under construction after the nation’s 44th president. Governor Jack Dalrymple is expected to sign the measure into law Tuesday.

When completed, the Barack Obama Memorial Landfill will be the largest waste disposal site in North Dakota, and the 17th largest in the United States. It will be especially rich in toxic waste from the local petroleum and medical industries.

“We originally planned on naming it after a nearby mountain. But then someone jokingly suggested we name it after Obama. I never thought and idea like that would actually pass. But I was pleasantly surprised.”

The president is hardly popular in North Dakota. The most recent poll in December 2013 found that Obama has a 35% approval rating in the state, although that figure may have fallen further in the year since. Yet even considering the political climate, seasoned observers are surprised that two Democratic lawmakers voted for the bill’s passage.

“We wanted to do something to honor the president,” says Republican State Senator Doug Perlman, who was the lead sponsor of the bill. “And I think a pile of garbage is a fitting tribute to Obama’s presidency.

wink.png

• Like 2

I really really don't like this ignorant old man.

Three & three quarter minutes wasted on Bitter Peanut....is better spent at the end of my life, saying my prayers & goodbye.

• Like 3

When did he actually answer the question, that was asked? I missed that part.

He's very skilled at putting together a bunch of English words into sentences and leaving the person who asked the question looking at him and wondering what they should say next because a response is almost impossible when all you've heard is gibberish.

• Like 3

When did he actually answer the question, that was asked? I missed that part.

He's very skilled at putting together a bunch of English words into sentences and leaving the person who asked the question looking at him and wondering what they should say next because a response is almost impossible when all you've heard is gibberish.

Years from now they will say this about Obama:

"He has a matchless instinct for taking advantage of every breeze to raise a political whirlwind. No official scandal was so petty that he could not magnify it into high treason; he could ferret out the most deviously [unreadable] corruption in high places and plaster the town with the bad news."

"His primary rules were: never allow the public to cool off; never admit a fault or wrong; never concede that there may be some good in your enemy; never leave room for alternatives; never accept blame; concentrate on one enemy at a time and blame him for everything that goes wrong; people will believe a big lie sooner than a little one; and if you repeat it frequently enough people will sooner or later believe it."

• Like 4

"Higher Education" can't get much lower these days.

Most are aware of the Univ. of NC Chapel Hill academic scandel that allowed athletes to stay elgible with fake classes and grades. This went on for 20+ years.

What was mostly was ignored is that this was "business as usual" for students (athletes and non-athletes) in the AA studies department. UNC just paid $3.1 million for an investigation... and now will not idenfify many of those professors and staff involved.

These actions appear to be too common in many of these so call "ethnic studies" departments at elite universities. The Duke Lacrosse hoax uncovered a lot of highly paid garbage in these departments who were fanning the fires of that hoax.

These are the same schools always begging for money and endowments... but paying people $250k to delivery liberal propaganda at their events. Bah!

• Like 2

Question: Has Ebloa caused the end of the world yet? I ask because its disappeared from the news.

Was Ebola the name of that squirrel that chased all the Liberal defects off the pages of the Lame-Stream Media, before the Mid-Terms?

Question: Has Ebloa caused the end of the world yet? I ask because its disappeared from the news.

Was Ebola the name of that squirrel that chased all the Liberal defects off the pages of the Lame-Stream Media, before the Mid-Terms?

dry.png You may be on to something.

• Like 1

5F1CF205-DF77-4A3E-B7DA-4D664FD134DF_zps

None is the loneliest number...

Snapped this picture in the mall parking lot while searching for a parking place... The lot was packed.

• Like 1

Instapundit

November 24, 2014

SHOT: Under The Fourth Geneva Convention, “Collective Punishment” Is A War Crime. “Article 33. No protected person may be punished for an offense he or she has not personally committed. Collective penalties and likewise all measures of intimidation or of terrorism are prohibited.”

CHASER: U-Va. president suspends fraternities until Jan. 9 in wake of rape allegations. “Faced with mounting pressure from students, faculty and alumni, University of Virginia President Teresa Sullivan suspended all campus fraternities Saturday, an action prompted by a searing magazine account of an alleged 2012 gang rape inside a fraternity house at the school. The suspension, which includes sororities and other Greek organizations, will continue until Jan. 9, the Friday before the spring semester is to begin, Sullivan said in a statement posted on the university’s Web site.”

(Snip)