Coffee Shop

Rheo

Rant:

Mr G and I were talking about the Katie Couric interview with Chelsea Clinton and how she was gushing over her and how great she is. The two Bush daughters have done numerous things for charities for the poor all over the world - what the H has Chelsea done. Never hear the gushing about them. Went to Wiki to Jenna's bio. One of the first things mentioned was when she was caught drinking underage and with a false ID when she was 19 angry.png And then quotes about her not wanting her life disrupted by her dad running for President. Her good works were much further down in the bio. Got me to thinking about how much press this incident got when it happened. How many times was the fact that Bidens son was let go from the military for cocaine use?? How much press was given to the # of times that Gore's son was arrested. Both of these were much worse than underage drinking.

The only good thing is, probably very few people saw Katie's interview.

Who? smile.png

I know the words to the chorus of this song. Don't know if it was my grandmother or mother who sang it, or if I just heard it on the radio. My mom always had the radio on. I think I must be getting really old. The one good thing is, the version I remember is not this scratchy Billy Murray version,

“Jihadi John” Wounded in US Airstrike

Murderer of four western hostages rushed to hospital after ambush.
Amy Miller

Saturday, November 15, 2014

James-Foley-Killer-620x424.png

Reports have surfaced that “Jihadi John,” the masked Brit responsible for the beheadings of four western hostages, was injured last Saturday’s airstrikes near the Iraqi-Syrian border.

(Snip)

1416081735658_wps_43_BANNER_jpg.jpg

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Some people just need killing!

Amy Miller

Reports have surfaced that “Jihadi John,” the masked Brit responsible for the beheadings of four western hostages, was injured last Saturday’s airstrikes near the Iraqi-Syrian border.

(Snip)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Unless the injuries involved either his head being blown off or maybe another highly valuable part for a male, I think he will need to be injured again...

• Like 1

Unless the injuries involved either his head being blown off or maybe another highly valuable part for a male, I think he will need to be injured again...

I have no problem with that. Tie him to the front of a car and see how fast he can run? Just a suggestion. smile.png

Amy Miller

(Snip)

Close only count in horseshoes!!!

Kenya: One Shot Dead, Eight8 Grenades Recovered in Dawn Raids At Musa, Sakina Mosques in Mombasa

17 November 2014

One person died and others arrested following a dawn raid on two Mombasa mosques by a combined contingent of police from GSU, Anti-Terror squad and Regular police early Monday morning.

The dead man allegedly attempted to hurl a grenade at the police officers when they opened fire killing him instantly.

The operation that started at 3 am saw the officers conduct a raid on Masjid Shuhadaa and Mujahidi in Mombasa county.

The youth took over the two mosques last year and changed the names of Masjid Musa to Masjid Shuhadaa and Sakina Mosque to Masjid Mujahidin.

A source said the more than 50 youth in the mosque started shouting "Ua hao kaffir" kill those infidels before police subdued them.

Police recovered a pistol, 8 grenades, islamic teaching materials with a manual on how to use an AK 47 and a knife. Police have now surrounded the two mosques.

(Snip)

Charles Manson gets license to wed 26-year-old he said he wouldn't marry

A year after notorious killer Charles Manson said he would not marry the young woman who has faithfully visited him in prison, the couple has obtained a marriage license.

The 80-year-old inmate, convicted of conspiracy to commit multiple murders, has obtained a license to wed Afton Elaine Burton, 26, who as a teenager moved to California to be near him and has visited him for seven years. According to records with the Kings County Clerk-Recorder, Manson and Burton applied for the marriage license Nov. 7.

ohmy.pngblink.png

Charles Manson gets license to wed 26-year-old he said he wouldn't marry

A year after notorious killer Charles Manson said he would not marry the young woman who has faithfully visited him in prison, the couple has obtained a marriage license.

The 80-year-old inmate, convicted of conspiracy to commit multiple murders, has obtained a license to wed Afton Elaine Burton, 26, who as a teenager moved to California to be near him and has visited him for seven years. According to records with the Kings County Clerk-Recorder, Manson and Burton applied for the marriage license Nov. 7.

ohmy.pngblink.png

Lot of really really stupid people out there.

• Like 1