Coffee Shop

Rheo

I think it is time for cops to just quit any largely black cities or areas and just let them solve the problems themselves. This latest incident has people in the crowd already shouting "kill the cop". Not worth the risk IMO.

• Like 2

OK this is South St.Louis, versus Ferguson in North St. Louis. So not directly related, but will be. People on video feed I'm seeing saying too many F...ing shots, going to F...ing get the cops tomorrow.

What is this solar power project going to do? Provide for the electricity needs at the airport? And if so, what percentage of the electricity needs will this project cover? At the south gate entrance to the AF Academy is a huge solar power project -- rows and rows of ugly things supposedly soaking up solar energy which, it turns out, is providing for 10% of the Academy's needs.

4 Weeks Left: Still Hitting Singles and Doubles Along With a Few Flies http://www.michellesmirror.com/2014/10/4-weeks-left-still-hitting-singles-and.html

Scissors-32x32.png

Today is your 4 week warning, people: the midterms are on November 4th. In order to assist you with your decisions I was going to recap all of Big Guy’s achievements during his first 3 historic quarters of play.

Butt I see that Don Surber has already done that for us:

.......nearly a trillion dollar stimulus that didn’t stimulate, a Cash for Clunkers program that was a clunker, Solyndra Solar which sunset shortly after the loan was gone, Obamacare – need I say more?, Iraq troop withdrawal – losing at winning. Oh yeah, he did whack Osama bin Laden, butt according to Don, he even screwed that up. http://donsurber.blogspot.com/2014/10/every-single-thing-this-president-has.html

His summary of the Obama years:

Every single thing this president has tried or promised has failed.

The economy? Fail.

Transparency in government? Fail.

Easing racial tension? Fail.

Ending war? Fail.

Winning Afghanistan? Fail.

Hell, he could not even pull off the Beer Summit between Professor Gates and the white cop. It ended with no one conceding anything.

The only two things he got right in nearly 6 years is his 2009 NCAA bracket and killing that fly on TV.

Scissors-32x32.png

So remember, these soul sucking policies are on the ballot in 4 weeks, “every single one of them.” Choose wisely, weedhopper.

bo%252520as%252520karate%252520king%2525

“Lies only become true if person choose to believe.” – Mr. Miyagi

834 Days + 12 Hours until he's outa here

Via MichellesMirror

• Like 2

Michelle Obama's Special Farces Brigade Train Iraqi's To Protect Homeland....."Boobs On The Ground!"

Via TheLonelyLibertarian

What is this solar power project going to do? Provide for the electricity needs at the airport? And if so, what percentage of the electricity needs will this project cover? At the south gate entrance to the AF Academy is a huge solar power project -- rows and rows of ugly things supposedly soaking up solar energy which, it turns out, is providing for 10% of the Academy's needs.

Will you Please stop asking...inconvenient question! Don't you understand its SOLAR POWER! When this project is done I bet it will reduce the worlds fossil fuel usage be at least .000000000127%. Here in Mn. We're doing our part to save the planet. Were...

algore.jpg

Here is a "Headbanger." wallbash.gif

These are the people that would rule....if they could ever get out of their own way. Kelly Atlas interrupts breakfast....to talk about her little girl...."Snow." Snow is.....a chicken.

You know, folks....there is a place for Snow. Right next to the potatoes.

TheBlaze via MyEmail

Speaking Up for Poultry

If eating eggs is just like infanticide, why leap over the whole actual infanticide part of modern society?

James Lileks

October 9, 2014

If you’ve seen this, watch it again, just to marvel at the setup. If not, set a stopwatch to see exactly when your feelings of confusion, sympathy, and concern turn suddenly into a short bark of scorn.

You don’t want to criticize anyone who gets emotionally distraught by the sight of scrambled eggs. It would seem to be its own punishment. It you are compelled to interrupt strangers’ meals and cry literally over spilled milk, life is hard in a way most of us will never understand. Misery and evil are everywhere, and it’s all you can do to keep from chaining yourself to the cooler where the eggs are stored and hissing “How would you like it if someone ate your eggs?” at every woman who tried to get a dozen jumbos. You could say the speaker has father issues, but only if her dad was Foghorn Leghorn.

(Snip)

I can’t say I’ve spent a lot of time with chickens, but we’re not totally unacquainted. I have judged chickens at the Minnesota state fair; I have spent much time observing the various breeds, their plumage, their raucous caws, their bright and uncomprehending eyes. At the family farm, I would follow Grandma to get eggs and strew feed, and every time she walked into the coop you’d think a wolf had entered — a five-and-a-half-foot-tall grey-haired wolf in disguise, just like in the Little Red Riding Hood story. The place exploded in panic as the birds jumped up and crashed into each other. Feathers like confetti for an astronaut parade. Every time. Never sunk in that this happened yesterday, too.

(Snip)

5. When you show pictures of cute pigs to Chipotle diners, you are not blowing the minds of people who think the pork carnitas came from a plant pollinated by pink bees with curly tails. Everyone knows where pork comes from. Everyone knows piglets are cute. But you are up against a culture that will watch cute-pig videos while drinking bacon-flavored vodka and define the experience as “the Circle of Life.”

(Snip)

Bacon-flavored vodka......? dry.png I think we could be on to something here!

• Like 1

Will you Please stop asking...inconvenient question! Don't you understand its SOLAR POWER! When this project is done I bet it will reduce the worlds fossil fuel usage be at least .000000000127%. Here in Mn. We're doing our part to save the planet. Were...

algore.jpg

Yeah, that's what i thought.... What a colossal waste of money.

• Like 1

@Valin!

My younger brother is an experienced mixologist & entertainer [partner in a commercial real estate firm].

He home casks bourbon for his specialty Manhattan's.

He likes to serve "bacon shots" using Makers Mark Maple infused & thick slices of lean bacon. They look a lot like this:

9448ff9680ccede2b4e4e8f287997a14.jpg

@Valin!

My younger brother is an experienced mixologist & entertainer [partner in a commercial real estate firm].

He likes to serve "bacon shots" using Makers Mark Maple infused & thick slices of lean bacon. They look a lot like this:

Two of my favorite things in the whole wide world!

We do like Markers Mark. The nice thing about not drinking much is you can afford The Good Stuff.

• Like 1

@Valin!

Two of my favorite things in the whole wide world!

We do like Markers Mark. The nice thing about not drinking much is you can afford The Good Stuff.

He serves these at his brunches & I have to say...they're good. I'm more of a Bloody Caesar kind of brunch imbiber....maybe a Planters Punch if it's a long afternoon & I need some Vitamin C.

• Like 1

Earlier today I asked the question "Is it possible for these people to be any dumber?" Horse face has given me the answer wallbash.gif

Oct 9, 2014

I’d just say to all of you here that people need to feel the pressure from you. You all know what politics is about. I’m not in it now, but I’m dependent on it to help make the right decisions so that we move in the right direction. A clean energy future is not a fantasy. Changing course and avoiding the worst impacts of climate change is not a fantasy. And supporting healthier communities and ecosystems and driving economic growth and job creation – none of that is a fantasy. And for those people who still stand in the way, for those people who even still today want to try to question whether or not their science is effective or not, I’d just ask you – ask a simple question: If we’re wrong about this future, what’s the worst that could happen to us for making these choices?

The worst that could happen to us is we create a whole lot of new jobs, we kick our economies into gear, we have healthier people, healthier children because we have cleaner air, we live up to our environmental responsibility, we become truly energy independent, and our security is stronger and greater and sustainable as a result. That’s the worst that happens to us.

What happens if they’re wrong? (Applause.) If they’re wrong – catastrophe. Life as you know it on Earth ends. Seven degrees increase Fahrenheit, and we can’t sustain crops, water, life under those circumstances.

• Like 1