Coffee Shop

Rheo

mozartlover

TwitchyTeam ‏@TwitchyTeam · 2m
Paris is burning: Pro-Palestinian demonstrations in France turn ugly [photos] http://bit.ly/Uiiddr

To quote the Wicked Witch of the West: "What a world, what a world.....". sad.png

p.s. I have no idea why the font is so tiny.......

SrWoodchuck

Not much of a joiner....like Groucho Marx, "I don't want to belong to any group that would have me..." but I'm OK with this one.

enemy.jpg

Via TheFeralIrishman

So I'm watching this You Tube about Chris Kyle and Fool that I am I start reading the comments (did I mention I'm a fool?)

Stephen Agyei
2 weeks ago

Wow with all the technology this country has they still don't have a way to imobolize the enemy without killing them?

wallbash.gif

Paris is burning: Pro-Palestinian demonstrations in France turn ugly [photos] http://bit.ly/Uiiddr

To quote the Wicked Witch of the West: "What a world, what a world.....". sad.png

Pro-Palestinian demonstrations in France turn ugly! What A Shock!

I have a solution to this...issue. "a whiff of grapeshot".

• Like 3

SrWoodchuck

@Valin! It's now "a whiz of fleschettes....."

flechette_shotgun_rounds.jpg

• Like 1

clearvision

Grapeshot or http://grapepad.com biggrin.png

• Like 1

Florida dad beats man he found allegedly raping his son, report says

A Florida dad who told police he walked in on a man sexually abusing his child, left the suspect motionless and bleeding Friday morning on the living room floor, police said.

The Daytona Beach News-Journal reported that the suspect was found at the Daytona Beach home at about 1 a.m. Friday. The paper, citing the arrest report, said Raymond Frolander was found with several knots on his face and bleeding from the mouth.

The 35-year-old father and his son were not identified, but the father reportedly walked in on Frolander sexually battering his son.

(Snip)

I think dad was pretty nice leaving him alive

• Like 2

From a Connecticut bookstore

Scott Johnson

7/201/4

Without a $300,000 speaking engagement to make on some public campus, Hillary Clinton resumed her book tour yesterday. She pulled in to R.J. Julia Booksellers, a small bookstore in Madison, Connecticut, where it is reported that “a mix of Hillary Clinton fanatics and local press crammed into a tiny room for a chance at catching a glimpse of the former First Lady, Senator, and most recently, Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton.”

(Snip)

Karen Lepak of Manchester, Connecticut, was one such supporter swept up in the wave of good feelings. “It was like a miracle,” she said after she touched the hem of Clinton’s garment and, of course, picked up her copy of the book. “The adrenaline is just flowing and it’s just something that you can’t explain until you do it.” Hey, Karen, no explanation necessary.

Not everyone who turned out at the bookstore in Madison was a Clinton supporter. WTNH’s Josh Scheinblum reports that a crowd of protesters had assembled across the street from the bookstore and that loud chants regarding Benghazi could be heard for blocks around. Scheinblum’s linked report includes a photograph of the protesters with scraggly signs, but I like this one passed along by a friend, exclusive to Power Line.

Madison-20140719-02348.jpg

• Like 2

SrWoodchuck

Scott Johnson

7/201/4

Without a $300,000 speaking engagement to make on some public campus, Hillary Clinton resumed her book tour yesterday. She pulled in to R.J. Julia Booksellers, a small bookstore in Madison, Connecticut, where it is reported that “a mix of Hillary Clinton fanatics and local press crammed into a tiny room for a chance at catching a glimpse of the former First Lady, Senator, and most recently, Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton.”

(Snip)

Karen Lepak of Manchester, Connecticut, was one such supporter swept up in the wave of good feelings. “It was like a miracle,” she said after she touched the hem of Clinton’s garment and, of course, picked up her copy of the book. “The adrenaline is just flowing and it’s just something that you can’t explain until you do it.” Hey, Karen, no explanation necessary.

Not everyone who turned out at the bookstore in Madison was a Clinton supporter. WTNH’s Josh Scheinblum reports that a crowd of protesters had assembled across the street from the bookstore and that loud chants regarding Benghazi could be heard for blocks around. Scheinblum’s linked report includes a photograph of the protesters with scraggly signs, but I like this one passed along by a friend, exclusive to Power Line.

@Valin!

To your Killary descriptives....you may consider adding:

Failed attorney, serial liar [just a pseudonym for politician], rug-muncher, un-indicted co-conspirator in fraud, theft & murder [of her husbands attorney-as well as others that proved to be a Clinton liability], persecutor of the victims of her husbands sexual assaults, solicitor of illegal campaign contributions from the Peoples Republic of China in exchange for State secrets, Muslim Brotherhood fanatic, working alcoholic, prolific buyer of womens XXXL polyester pantsuits....and world acclaimed cankle model.

Scott Johnson

7/201/4

(Snip)

@Valin!

To your Killary descriptives....you may consider adding:

Failed attorney, serial liar [just a pseudonym for politician], rug-muncher, un-indicted co-conspirator in fraud, theft & murder [of her husbands attorney-as well as others that proved to be a Clinton liability], persecutor of the victims of her husbands sexual assaults, solicitor of illegal campaign contributions from the Peoples Republic of China in exchange for State secrets, Muslim Brotherhood fanatic, working alcoholic, prolific buyer of womens XXXL polyester pantsuits....and world acclaimed cankle model.

But other than that....? smile.png

• Like 1

This says tons about Hillary... Bill... her credibility.... and the state of their "so called marriage".

I read this to say, "She does not know what she believes or her qualifications! So she needs some time to make up a story that will fly. The last six years have not been enough time! "

... and she has not discussed the most significant decision in her life with her husband... who by the way is a former president and would would be affected greatly by her decision.

Wowser!

CNN

Bill Clinton: If she runs, Hillary Clinton needs time to craft her message

Washington (CNN) -- Former President Bill Clinton says that Hillary Clinton, his wife and the prohibitive favorite for the Democratic nomination for president in 2016, needs time to not only decide whether she will run, but what she would bring to the race if she did.

In an interview with CNN in Vietnam, Bill Clinton said that although Hillary Clinton hasn't asked him for advice on her 2016 decision, he thinks that the former secretary of state "really does need some time to think through this."

"We've reached a point in our life when we think you really shouldn't run for office if you don't have a clear idea of what you can do and a unique contribution you can make and you can outline that," Clinton told CNN's Anna Coren. "Now that the book is done, she wants time to think about that and work through it. I think so much of politics is background noise, and we don't need the background noise anymore."
  • Like 1

I searched and searched this morning for some "good news." I finally found one story that was not a total downer. (Even though the boy is autistic, his enthusiasm is highly contagious.) Sing it like you mean it today!

My Son's Rendition of 'Let It Go' Will Change the Way You Think About Singing

Posted: 07/18/2014 10:51 am EDT Updated: 07/18/2014 11:59 am EDT
Eileen Seidman - I blog about kids with special needs, I mother, I edit for magazines, I (sometimes) breathe.

For months now, I've heard kids singing "Let It Go": in the mall sitting area, at birthday parties, at Girl Scout events. The little girls always sound so adorable when they belt out "Can't hold it back anymore!" I never get tired of hearing them or, of course, Idina Menzel.

My son Max isn't a kid who bursts into spontaneous song; it's not in his repertoire of abilities. But for years now, he's gotten music therapy, and he's been known to sing words he can't yet speak. The therapists have put Max's obsessions to good use -- they've created sing-along songs about Lightning McQueen, the color purple, a Disney Cruise we went on and his beloved Cars 2 piñata.

Max's current music therapist, Amanda, has been trying new songs with him. I'm usually at the office when she's at the house, but she shares videos. When I got home from work one day and opened an email from her, holy wow, there was Max singing "Let It Go."

With feeling.

Some people might listen and think that Max is just "trying" to sing.

To them I'd say: change your definition of singing.

A few weeks ago, I was in my bedroom on a Saturday morning and heard singing coming from downstairs. It was Max, singing along to the YouTube video of "Let It Go." That was the first time I ever heard him singing on his own, and if I were in a Disney movie there would have been a swirl of glitter surrounding me, in my ebullience, and perhaps bluebirds dancing around my head. Oh, wait, that's Snow White.

Then his teacher sent an email from school saying that Max was loving the Frozen karaoke app another student had on her iPad. I downloaded it. And, whoa: The singing floodgates have opened up.

Max now sits and sings along to all the songs from Frozen, as often as he can. Sometimes, both kids hang on the couch and sing together, then they play back the recordings and giggle.

Max loves to sit in his room and sing karaoke "Let It Go." He's been singing for his teacher and therapists at school. If you visited our house, he'd ask you to sit next to him on the couch so he could sing "Let It Go" for you.

Can't hold him back anymore.

• Like 2

download-14.png

Ted Cruz Sorry/Not Sorry About Losing the Vampire Vote

Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) responded on Facebook to a True Blood episode that featured a storyline with a massacre at a fundraiser for Ted Cruz at the George W. Bush Presidential Library. In the episode, a pair of left-leaning vampires show up at the Republican fundraiser to search for the parents of their enemy. Pam, the female vampire, catches a glimpse of herself in a mirror with a sparkly dress and big hair and exclaims, “I’m a Republican!” Except instead of “Republican” she invents a sexually crude word that’s not worth repeating here because it’s juvenile and debauched. After Pam recovers from her shock at looking like a Republican, a bloody massacre ensues at the gala.

(Snip)

I wonder if she knows what the NAACP Mission is

Objectives
The following statement of objectives is found on the first page of the NAACP Constitution - the principal objectives of the Association shall be:

To ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of all citizens

To achieve equality of rights and eliminate race prejudice among the citizens of the United States

To remove all barriers of racial discrimination through democratic processes

To seek enactment and enforcement of federal, state, and local laws securing civil rights

To inform the public of the adverse effects of racial discrimination and to seek its elimination

To educate persons as to their constitutional rights and to take all lawful action to secure the exercise thereof, and to take any other lawful action in furtherance of these objectives, consistent with the NAACP's Articles of Incorporation and this Constitution.

Somehow I doubt she does.
  • Like 1

SrWoodchuck

Under Obama, State Department Is #UnitedForGaza

http://moonbattery.com/?p=48282

obama_hamas.jpg

We’ve all heard the expression “Freudian slip” to describe mistakes that actually reveal true feelings. With the Obama Administration, these slips are particularly informative, allowing us to peek behind the wall of “transparency” that is intended to keep us in the dark about where the Regime is coming from and what it is up to until it is too late for us to do anything about it. The latest example:

A senior member of the U.S. Department of State tweeted his support for Hamas on Sunday, but after a barrage of complaints he soon deleted the tweet and apologized for his unwise action, saying it was just a “mistake” and that he accidentally tweeted the “wrong hashtag.”

Scissors-32x32.png

In most cases, those using the “#UnitedForGaza” hashtag are supporters of Hamas who blame Israel for purposely harming civilians. But Under Secretary Stengel later claimed it was all an accident; he didn’t mean to use that hashtag.

In short order, Stengel tweeted a new message saying, “Earlier tweet with wrong hashtag was a mistake. My bad.”

Unfortunately for Stengel, not many Twitter followers believed the blasé announcement.

Especially not after the tasteless joke we are asked to regard as the Secretary of State was just caught in a hot mic incident denouncing Israel for defending itself.

If being a part of the Obama Administration doesn’t explain Stengel’s sympathy for Hamas, this sure does:

Stengel is another journalist turned Obama operative. Before joining the Obama administration this year, he was the managing editor of Time magazine.

The current war between Israel and the terrorists infesting Gaza would not be happening if the American media were not squarely on the side of Hamas. Terrorists force Israel’s hand by firing missiles by the thousands into civilian areas, taking care to position their missile batteries amid their own civilians, even forbidding these civilians from evacuating when Israel warns that counterattacks are on the way. When Palestinian women and children are inevitably killed, the Western media takes the ball and runs with it. The resulting propaganda causes more damage to Israel than the rocket attacks.

If Hamas terrorists didn’t know they could count on our press to play its essential part, they never would have provoked the conflict, since objective reporting would motivate the rest of the world to cut off the flow of free money to Hamas.

The only moral difference between liberal journalists and blood-drenched Islamic terrorists is that terrorists at least have the guts to go up against the IDF,

Scissors-32x32.png

MoonBattery via iOTW