Coffee Shop

Rheo

Hillary Clinton: 'You have to be a little bit crazy to run for president'

Well she does have a point. ...particularly if you are Republican. Example; * Mitt Romney. He was a perfectly fine honorable man, and they turned him into the 2nd coming of Adolf Hitler, who hated poor people.

* not my favorite candidate.

Cyber_Liberty

The second worse thing about the 2012 election (the first being Romney was the nominee) was the fact that we conservatives were forced to defend that POS before the election was over. I knew it in advance, and dreaded the whole fiasco.

wallbash.gif ....wallbash.gif ....wallbash.gif ....wallbash.gif

School Accuses Five-Year-Old Boy of ‘Sexual Misconduct.’ You Won’t Believe Why.
Bryan Preston
6/26/14

Idiots.

SURPRISE, Ariz. — A 5-year-old boy in Surprise is accused of sexual misconduct for pulling his pants down on the playground. The mother of Eric Lopez says back in April, her son was on the playground at Ashton Ranch Elementary School when another student told him to pull his pants down or else he would do it for him. Erica Martinez’s son complied, pulling down his pants and underwear in front of several other students. When teachers saw what happened, they hauled Eric into the principal’s office where he was forced to sign a document that labeled his actions “sexual misconduct.” Eric received detention as punishment. Martinez says she was not present for the meeting and not notified about the incident until after the fact. “He’s a 5-year-old,” Martinez said, angrily. “He does not know right from wrong yet.”

They forced a little kid to sign a document, as if he is a grown man with legal training or something.

The mom tried to appeal. The school will have none of it; they would rather mess with a little kid than be reasonable, intelligent people. Because there is some “district policy” that expects totally adult behavior out of five-year-old boys.

(Snip)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is it possible for school administrators to be more stupid?

wallbash.gif ....wallbash.gif ....wallbash.gif ....wallbash.gif

School Accuses Five-Year-Old Boy of ‘Sexual Misconduct.’ You Won’t Believe Why.

Bryan Preston

6/26/14

Idiots.

SURPRISE, Ariz. — A 5-year-old boy in Surprise is accused of sexual misconduct for pulling his pants down on the playground. The mother of Eric Lopez says back in April, her son was on the playground at Ashton Ranch Elementary School when another student told him to pull his pants down or else he would do it for him. Erica Martinez’s son complied, pulling down his pants and underwear in front of several other students. When teachers saw what happened, they hauled Eric into the principal’s office where he was forced to sign a document that labeled his actions “sexual misconduct.” Eric received detention as punishment. Martinez says she was not present for the meeting and not notified about the incident until after the fact. “He’s a 5-year-old,” Martinez said, angrily. “He does not know right from wrong yet.”

They forced a little kid to sign a document, as if he is a grown man with legal training or something.

The mom tried to appeal. The school will have none of it; they would rather mess with a little kid than be reasonable, intelligent people. Because there is some “district policy” that expects totally adult behavior out of five-year-old boys.

(Snip)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Is it possible for school administrators to be more stupid?

I certainly hope not. This is already stupid enough.

The Week in Pictures: Video Edition!

Steven Hayward

June 27, 2014

Weve never included videos before in the Week in Pictures, but theres always a first time. Theres a couple of good ones making the rounds right now. Meanwhile, Hillarys penury has legs, which spells trouble for her in the long run. And Obama? Obama who? Hes now on the receiving end of 13 unanimous Supreme Court smackdowns. Nixon only had one (the tapes) that Im aware of.

551x417xHillary-Fees-copy.jpg.pagespeed.

506x384xHillary-Bankrupt-copy.jpg.pagesp

(Snip)

517x232xKoskinene-Alien-copy.jpg.pagespe

403x258xKoskinen-Gollum-copy.jpg.pagespe

(Snip)

580x416xNixon-v-Obama-copy-600x431.jpg.p

527x413xBite-Obama-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic

(Snip)

458x393x370-Iraq-Army-copy.jpg.pagespeed

(Snip)

448x500xDog-Oath-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.1

(Snip)

580x359xMen-v-Women-copy-600x372.jpg.pag

WANT!!!

580x397xBat-Van-copy-600x411.jpg.pagespe

(Snip)

440x476xOCD-Nightmare-copy.jpg.pagespeed

http://youtu.be/SXLcxKFYTpc

(snip)

• Like 1

LMFAO.gif ....LMFAO.gif ....LMFAO.gif ...LMFAO.gif

Obama will save the world! — Martin Amis, (2009)

H/T Power Line Picks

Eeew. I could only watch half of this. Who is this exceptionally wise man, who cares what he thinks, and I wonder what he would say now.

Eeew. I could only watch half of this. Who is this exceptionally wise man, who cares what he thinks, and I wonder what he would say now.

Martin Amis Big Time Author

Martin Amis Big Time Author

Author of nothing I would read....

Amy Adams Speaks Out About Giving First Class Seat to US Soldier

LESLEY MESSER

Jun 27, 2014

Amy Adams gave up a first class seat to an American soldier, but it wasn't to garner attention.

After landing in Los Angeles, the actress, who tried her best to stay low-key, was approached by a news camera.

"I didn't do it for attention for myself," she told Inside Edition. "I did it for attention for the troops."

(Snip)

A news camera just happens to be waiting and she did not want attention?

Someone else tweeted out the story.

When you want to help people, you tell them the truth. When you want to help yourself, you tell them what they want to hear. - Thomas Sowell

• Like 2