Coffee Shop

Rheo

Obama Workout Revealed....

Word on the street is that Putin is shaking in his boots now.

PutinMacho.jpg

• Like 2

SrWoodchuck

Stuttering Cloister Flack....Nan Pelousy....

Via WeaselZippers [apologies if others have posted]

• Like 1

I should quit watching anything to do with that woman, all it does is make my blood pressure go up on how utterly stupid and clueless she is

• Like 2

So we decided our field trip today only rated a B-. The Maya exhibit was just OK and even the IMAX 3-D movie didn't live up to expectations. But we did agree spending the day in each others' company was terrific. smile.png

I thought I was on the porch when I posted this. Oh, well.... (I think I need to get to bed. sleep.png )

Edited by nickydog
  • Like 4

SrWoodchuck

Reparations? You're thinking of someone else......

image.jpg

JamesFulford@V-Dare via TheoSpark

• Like 4

blink.png

Secret Service wants software that detects sarcasm on social media. (Yeah, good luck.)

Katie Zezima

6/4/14

The Secret Service is looking to buy software that can spot sarcasm on social media.

Yeah, good luck with that.

The agency wants to buy software that, among other things, has the ability to detect sarcasm and language that may mean something different than it appears on first glance.

Government agencies and corporations have long used social media to try to influence the public and get their messages out, while law enforcement agencies increasingly monitor such sites for signs of trouble.

(Snip)

H/T Friends Of Ours

• Like 1

I should quit watching anything to do with that woman, all it does is make my blood pressure go up on how utterly stupid and clueless she is

Two ignorant people talking to each other.

SrWoodchuck

blink.png

Secret Service wants software that detects sarcasm on social media. (Yeah, good luck.)

Katie Zezima

6/4/14

The Secret Service is looking to buy software that can spot sarcasm on social media.

Yeah, good luck with that.

The agency wants to buy software that, among other things, has the ability to detect sarcasm and language that may mean something different than it appears on first glance.

Government agencies and corporations have long used social media to try to influence the public and get their messages out, while law enforcement agencies increasingly monitor such sites for signs of trouble.

(Snip)

H/T Friends Of Ours

@Valin!

Expected the link to be Moonbattery or some such.....

I can see that this software is absolutely necessary for the current administration to prosecute the ever present War on Verbal Terrorism.

Can't have peeps just slingin' illegal & dangerous nouns, verbs & adverbs....

Sticks & stones may break your bones....but words can make OBlubber feel bad.

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

Two ignorant people talking to each other.

I thought it looked like one really ignorant [maybe even insane] person talking to herself.

That the young kid may be ignorant......is a possibility, due to his age.

Pelousy has removed all doubt & may be the poster child for Ignorance [note the capital "I"]

• Like 1

SrWoodchuck

Law Professor: “President Obama Or King Obama?”

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2014/06/05/law-professor-president-obama-or-king-obama/

A Law Professor at George Mason University is afraid that we are on the horizon of a crowning government. Professor and author, Francis Buckley, is ready to state that President Obama will be, “the most consequential American president since George Washington.”

Buckley says George Washington was considered the “indispensable man” when he left the seat of President, but President Obama will be acknowledged as “the person who assumed king-like powers as President.”

Buckley explains that while this government didn’t start with President Obama, he has certainly taken it to a higher level. The professor says that the way President Obama makes and unmakes laws without consent on Congress; the spending of government dollars; committing America to war; and rewarding his friends while punishing his enemies makes him “rex quondam, rex futurus – the once and future king.”

“Who cares which party controls the Senate, if all the action is at the other end of Pennsylvania Avenue,” said Buckley in his column. He believes that if Democrats want to continue to complain about the underfunding of Senate campaigns then they only have themselves to blame for the Obama administration.

He believes that the main idea that the founder’s had in mind when creating the Constitution was if political power became centralized in a single person, this would be a threat to liberty. America is and has been democratic, in Buckley’s opinion. He fears that if the media doesn’t start showing more interest in the quick rise of presidential power then the future will begin to resemble the past.

Scissors-32x32.png

Via Wirecutter

righteousmomma

Any........similarities?

9d318.gif

9d383.gif

Via TheFeralIrishman

My first outloud laugh of the day. Too too!!

Any........similarities?

9d318.gif

9d383.gif

Via TheFeralIrishman

No wonder Little Barry is the hero of the Nancy Boy Left...

Yesterday I received an email from Joni's campaign....

I like her credentials and I especially like her style!

Joni_zpsc9042bf0.jpg

• Like 4

I feel so much better now knowing that we are well represented there.

Local News
First lady, Oprah to attend Saturday memorial for Maya Angelou

WRAL

I feel so much better now knowing that we are well represented there.

Local News

First lady, Oprah to attend Saturday memorial for Maya Angelou

WRAL

me too, now I can relax and know everything is being taken care of