Coffee Shop

Rheo

The Week Pictures: Destitute Liberals Edition

Steven Hayward

June 14, 2014

We know that liberalism is destitute of ideas and common sense, but who knew that liberalsespecially a certain prominent couple that occasionally billets in Chappaqua, NYwere literally destitute as well? Poor, poor Hillary. Speaking of destitute, it was hard to miss the wreck of Obamas foreign policy this week. One news report says were making plans to evacuate the American embassy in Baghdadthe one we spent a fortune worthy of the Clintons to build. Welcome back, 1979. Or should we say, #WelcomeBack1979?

403x499xPoor-Hillary-copy.jpg.pagespeed.

(Snip)

464x349xDestitute-Liberals-copy.jpg.page

(Snip)

580x325xBagdhad-Barack-copy-600x337.jpg.

498x332xRed-Line-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.O

(Snip)

459x355xKing-Obama-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic

596x365xReagan-v-Obama-copy.jpg.pagespee

(Snip)

580x229xBoombox-copy-600x237.jpg.pagespe

(Snip)

580x436xChe-shirt-copy-600x452.jpg.pages

(Snip)

580x375xGorilla-copy-600x388.jpg.pagespe

I wonder what happens next. . .

(Snip)

465x600xCat-Worship-copy-465x600.jpg.pag

(Snip)

461x534xStripper-Dog-copy.jpg.pagespeed.

(Snip)

And Finally.....

387x600xHot-1000-copy.jpg.pagespeed.ic.I

• Like 1

This tweet was highlighted by Huckabee on FoxNews this morning.

It's by a fairly liberal woman commenting on Obama's response to international events.

15c58b3c-6856-4047-a3f9-27064522d2fe_zps

Rosa Brooks is a law professor at the Georgetown University Law Center, a columnist and contributing editor for Foreign Policy and a Bernard L. Schwartz senior fellow at the New America Foundation.

• Like 2

SrWoodchuck

banner1.png

Please tell me the voters of Colorado are not insane!

A true maverick for Colorado: Who’s afraid of Tom Tancredo? http://michellemalkin.com/2014/06/13/a-true-maverick-for-colorado-whos-afraid-of-tom-tancredo/

by Michelle Malkin

Creators Syndicate

Copyright 2014

Panicked liberals and crony Republican elitists agree: Tom Tancredo would be bad for their Big Government and Big Business rackets. That’s exactly why I support him in Colorado’s June 24 GOP primary election for governor.

A fear-mongering ad campaign by the left-wing group “ProgressNow,” which is funded by billionaire George Soros, hyperventilated last week that “Tancredo believes Obamacare is a scam.” Gasp!

“Scam” is putting it politely, of course. Billions of dollars have been wasted on defunct and dysfunctional Obamacare health exchanges.

Criminals, illegal aliens and con artists have been hired as “navigators” to sign up Obamacare enrollees (a.k.a. future Democratic voters). And millions of Americans of all backgrounds, including my family, have had their plans canceled thanks to the costs and regulatory burdens of the law. Workers have seen their wages and hours cut; employers, especially small and family-owned businesses, have been forced to drop coverage.

It’s absurd to call Tancredo’s dead-on diagnosis of Obamacare “radical.” But the pile-on against Tancredo isn’t just coming from out-of-touch Democrats.

Here in Colorado, many corporatist Republicans who support the suicidal push for illegal alien amnesty claim Tancredo “can’t win” because his “divisive,” unrelenting stance on securing America’s borders (gasp again!) will scare away Hispanic voters. This attack on Tancredo is nonsense on stilts.

The latest Pew poll revealed this month that immigration policy doesn’t even rank among the top three concerns of Hispanic voters. Their top issues: education, jobs/economy and health care. A related Pew survey just reported that majorities of Hispanic and Asian-American voters both agree that another mass amnesty would reward illegal behavior and lead to more illegal immigration.

Scissors-32x32.png

Gasp! That’s exactly what Tancredo’s been saying for nearly 20 years.

As he told me this week, “This primary battle for the Republican nomination for governor is shaping up to be a classic fight between the political elite and the rank-and-file conservatives in the party. The party bosses hate my candidacy because it represents a threat to their power and to the crony capitalists who want the government to supply them with cheap labor.”

Bingo. Tancredo is a patriot who stands firmly in the mainstream — and voters of all backgrounds, including hardworking, law-abiding Democrats and independents, stand with him on this. Standing with Facebook’s amnesty crusader Mark Zuckerberg, radical Labor Secretary Thomas Perez and the open-borders crowd looking to cash in at the expense of American workers is what’s truly fringe.

In the bizarro worlds of both Soros-funded operatives and U.S. Chamber of Commerce-types, it’s somehow “far right” to advocate for the rule of law. These elites decry “fringe” conservatives like Tancredo and myself who believe it’s a fundamental duty of the government to protect the states from invasion. Yes, I said “invasion.” That’s straight from Article IV, section IV of the fringe document known as the U.S. Constitution.

And what other word best describes what’s happening along the border, in the southwestern states and at military bases across the country this very moment?

Scissors-32x32.png

Lots more @ link

MichelleMalkin via iOTW

banner1.png

Please tell me the voters of Colorado are not insane!

A true maverick for Colorado: Who’s afraid of Tom Tancredo? http://michellemalkin.com/2014/06/13/a-true-maverick-for-colorado-whos-afraid-of-tom-tancredo/

by Michelle Malkin

Creators Syndicate

Copyright 2014

Panicked liberals and crony Republican elitists agree: Tom Tancredo would be bad for their Big Government and Big Business rackets.

MichelleMalkin via iOTW

That would be me.....I Guess. All I have to do now is figure out if I'm a Panicked liberal or crony Republican elitist. Any help in regards to this would be greatly appreciated....As I can use all the help I can get.

• Like 1

Break out the hankees

Obama longs to break out of White House bubble

Scissors-32x32.png

RANCHO MIRAGE, Calif. (AP) — It's perhaps appropriate that President Barack Obama is vacationing this weekend in California, where the state flag features a roaming grizzly.

The restless president, who has compared himself to a caged animal on recent wanderings by declaring the "bear is loose," took a long Father's Day weekend away with his wife and older daughter.

The visit to the desert resort area of Palm Springs is one of the ways Obama has been trying to escape during his sixth year cloistered in the White House.

"I think frankly we've all been through a cold and bitter winter and the bear has cabin fever," said Obama friend and senior adviser Valerie Jarrett. "His cabin is a little bit bigger and harder to escape than most."

Obama has fantasized about being "on a beach somewhere drinking out of a coconut" or simply being able to walk out of the White House gate and stroll around unrecognized.

Scissors-32x32.png

Is it wrong to fantasize about someone stranded on a deserted island with only coconuts?

• Like 2

SrWoodchuck

Break out the hankees

Scissors-32x32.png

RANCHO MIRAGE, Calif. (AP) — It's perhaps appropriate that President Barack Obama is vacationing this weekend in California, where the state flag features a roaming grizzly.

The restless president, who has compared himself to a caged animal on recent wanderings by declaring the "bear is loose," took a long Father's Day weekend away with his wife and older daughter.

The visit to the desert resort area of Palm Springs is one of the ways Obama has been trying to escape during his sixth year cloistered in the White House.

"I think frankly we've all been through a cold and bitter winter and the bear has cabin fever," said Obama friend and senior adviser Valerie Jarrett. "His cabin is a little bit bigger and harder to escape than most."

Obama has fantasized about being "on a beach somewhere drinking out of a coconut" or simply being able to walk out of the White House gate and stroll around unrecognized.

Scissors-32x32.png

Is it wrong to fantasize about someone stranded on a deserted island with only coconuts?

@Pepper

new-california-flag-2.jpg

Choom Preezy

sticker,375x360.u1.png

• Like 2

Break out the hankees

Scissors-32x32.png

Scissors-32x32.png

Well, you can cry me a river....Cry me a river

I cried a river over you.

• Like 4

SrWoodchuck

Break out the hankees

Scissors-32x32.png

Scissors-32x32.png

Well, you can cry me a river....Cry me a river

I cried a river over you.

@Valin @Pepper @NCTexan

I almost missed this little tidbit:

In California, Obama has worked out mornings at a gym near the Rancho Mirage home where the first family is staying with White House decorator Michael Smith and his partner, James Costos, the American ambassador to Spain.

UNREAL!

Wonder what the topic will be when the 3 of them "bob-for-apples" in the hot tub?

This was suggested in comments at another site:

• Like 2