Coffee Shop

Rheo

Hillary, or her 'people' will be calling msnbc to get them on the right page. Unless msnbc cares less about losing their license, they will continue to be somewhat honest about her holiness.

From a HS classmate

I have four extra tickets for the Robbie Knievel (son of Evil Knievel) Event next weekend if anybody wants them.

Robbie is going to attempt to jump over 1,000 Obama supporters with a Caterpillar D-9 bulldozer.

Should be a good time. We may have to conduct an auction on this one due to the unbelievable level of interest.

https://us-mg4.mail.yahoo.com/ya/download?mid=2%5f0%5f0%5f1%5f85140%5fAHV2w0MAABZPU5ccSAAAANtoKsk&pid=2.2&fid=Inbox&inline=1&appid=yahoomail

• Like 5

Wait: WHAT??? MSNBC allowed this to air??

I know I've been a little out of touch with current events but did I just wake up in an alternate universe??

Yes kind of a surprise. From what I understand her book is not getting the rave reviews I believe she hoped for.

SrWoodchuck

gallery_2_1_69074.jpg

Maybe we should start a charity fund for these poor people.

@Valin! Only if they promise to go away.....and not come back.....yeah, that's it.....pay them to go the heck away.

• Like 1

@SrWoodchuck

They're not going away. If nothing else Bill needs the limelight like we need oxygen. The good news is Hillary (if she runs) will once again be embarrassed by losing.

• Like 2

SrWoodchuck

What's amazing to me is how few people I run into even know about this. And if they have, why it's a big deal.

I think we've grown so calloused to bad news we almost don't have any empathy left for victims. These are kids being used as pawns to get into the country. It is invasion by another name. If these were kids with bombs strapped to their chest, there would be am outcry. But they DO have a bomb strapped to their chest in the form of disease and hunger and potentially violence. It breaks my heart!

Do good liberals are so irritating! Being a "welcoming country" sounds so great on the surface. But anyone who has ever seen an "everybody come!" party knows how quickly things devolve.

Sweet @pollyannaish!

Reminds me of this scene from the movie "Gladiator." We do live under an Imperial pResidency:

http://www.anyclip.com/movies/gladiator/confronting-the-senate/

There is an ongoing outbreak of scabies, among the illegals....which has infected many of the Border Patrol agents & their families....because of their close contact with the infected. These "unknowns" are being bussed & "air-shipped" to other parts of the country [Arizona/New Mexico/Texas/California/Oklahoma] sending whatever infections they bear, into other areas of the US. There is a resurgence of polio & measles, due to un-vaccinated individuals as well.

Is this a "risk to the security" of America? Is it done by the section of government that is tasked with this responsibility [Legislative]? Is this then a "Clear & Present Danger" to America? Is it usurpation of State's Rights, under the 10th Amendment?

I've seen posts that advocate for the States that have been chosen to "accept" these illegals....to send them by bus to D.C., so that the Federals & their camp of followers can experience their folly.

SrWoodchuck

OH NO!!!

@Valin

I was shocked to learn the economy has improved & Oblunder has created jobs.

I'll start waiting for my phone to ring with people wanting hardwood floors......

waiting..........waiting......waiting..........waiting......waiting..........waiting......

OH NO!!!

@Valin

I'll start waiting for my phone to ring with people wanting hardwood floors......

waiting..........waiting......waiting..........waiting......waiting..........waiting......

I got laid off in Dec 2012 (no complaints), but I have basically stopped looking.

SrWoodchuck

OH NO!!!

@Valin

I got laid off in Dec 2012 (no complaints), but I have basically stopped looking.

@Valin

I won't "Like" your last post....'cause there's nothing to like about the situation.

2008 was the last break even year....2009 onward has been a disaster.

I would say that my work has now become my hobby....but I haven't had enough to make it a hobby either.

It's like the occasional diamond in the rough....enough to sometimes stay even with my debt.

I intend to win the multi-million dollar lottery though.....soon as I can afford to buy a ticket.

Now....I can't even afford to pay attention.....

righteousmomma

Well, I am shocked and kind of sad. I like Cantor and had no idea he would lose in the primary.

Maybe the GOP will finally get the message and wake the hell up.

• Like 1

clearvision

Wow

Well, I am shocked and kind of sad. I like Cantor and had no idea he would lose in the primary.

SrWoodchuck

Wow

This is so, so necessary. In the past few weeks of campaigning, Cantor deliberately lied to his base. He was ready to institute amnesty....and I'm hoping this is just the "tip of the iceberg"...of a groundswell of voters that are tired of business & politics as usual. We need 2 parties...and we've had 1&3/4 of a liberal/RINO/moderate party, for too long.

SrWoodchuck

Traitor.jpg

Via TheoSpark

BTW- I've heard others cited for that quotation....but if the shoe fits...hit 'em upside the head wit it!

SrWoodchuck

New Progressive Green Transportation......coming from GM soon!

Oat powered & Full Solar Heat & Air Conditioning!

comm.jpg

Via TheoSpark

• Like 2

SrWoodchuck

Via Qatar, Obama Administration Has Been Equipping Taliban With Stinger Missiles http://moonbattery.com/?p=46837

Obama hasn’t just been releasing their top commanders. Inadvertently or otherwise, he has been equipping the Taliban with Stinger missiles. Esteemed author Kenneth Timmerman reports:

Miliary records and sources reveal that on July 25, 2012, Taliban fighters in Kunar province successfully targeted a US Army CH-47 helicopter with a new generation Stinger missile. …

Lodged in the right nacelle, [investigators] found one fragment that contained an entire serial number.

The investigation took time. Arms were twisted, noses put out of joint. But when the results came back, they were stunning: The Stinger tracked back to a lot that had been signed out by the CIA recently, not during the anti-Soviet jihad.

This is starting to smell as bad as the Bergdahl deal…

My sources in the US Special Operations community believe the Stinger fired against the Chinook was part of the same lot the CIA turned over to the Qataris in early 2011, weapons Hillary Rodham Clinton’s State Department intended for anti-Khadafy forces in Libya.

They believe the Qataris delivered between 50 and 60 of those same Stingers to the Taliban in early 2012, and an additional 200 SA-24 Igla-S surface-to-air missiles.

Scissors-32x32.png

Might this be a part of the weapons that Ambassador Stevens was trying to get back or get to Syrian forces, per Obama?

Moonbattery via TheoSpark

Wow

Wow for sure.

righteousmomma

Via Qatar, Obama Administration Has Been Equipping Taliban With Stinger Missiles http://moonbattery.com/?p=46837

Obama hasn’t just been releasing their top commanders. Inadvertently or otherwise, he has been equipping the Taliban with Stinger missiles. Esteemed author Kenneth Timmerman reports:

Miliary records and sources reveal that on July 25, 2012, Taliban fighters in Kunar province successfully targeted a US Army CH-47 helicopter with a new generation Stinger missile. …

Lodged in the right nacelle, [investigators] found one fragment that contained an entire serial number.

The investigation took time. Arms were twisted, noses put out of joint. But when the results came back, they were stunning: The Stinger tracked back to a lot that had been signed out by the CIA recently, not during the anti-Soviet jihad.

This is starting to smell as bad as the Bergdahl deal…

My sources in the US Special Operations community believe the Stinger fired against the Chinook was part of the same lot the CIA turned over to the Qataris in early 2011, weapons Hillary Rodham Clinton’s State Department intended for anti-Khadafy forces in Libya.

They believe the Qataris delivered between 50 and 60 of those same Stingers to the Taliban in early 2012, and an additional 200 SA-24 Igla-S surface-to-air missiles.

Scissors-32x32.png

Might this be a part of the weapons that Ambassador Stevens was trying to get back or get to Syrian forces, per Obama?

Moonbattery via TheoSpark

would not be at all surprised.

• Like 1

An Open Offer To Any GOP House Member Seeking To Be Majority Leader Or Whip

Hugh Hewitt

Wednesday, June 11, 2014

When John Boehner and John Shadegg squared off to be the GOP minority leader in 2006, both men appeared on the program and in effect pitched this audience on why they should be elected by the House GOP members. The audience has no direct impact on the vote of course, but the willingness to do so was a high water mark for communicating with the base for the Speaker. (He has not agreed to an interview in four years, nor Eric Cantor. Kevin McCarthy has appeared once.)

(Snip)

I will be interested to see who accepts this invitation, because it will tell me about who has confidence in their ability to communicate and present the conservative case a key skills set in the months and years ahead. Watch this space, and hope the sound you hear isnt crickets.

• Like 1