Coffee Shop

Rheo

Why the sudden concern over Nigerian school girls when dozens and dozens of Nigerian boys have been executed just these past two years?

Does it take the heat off of Benghazi? Hey, look at that shiny thing!

The militants locked the door of one dormitory where male students were sleeping and then set it ablaze, slitting the throats of those who tried to clamber out of windows and gunning down those who ran away, said teacher Adamu Garba.

From

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2014/02/25/nigeria-school-killings/5802225/

In 2013

"We received 42 dead bodies of students and other staff of Government Secondary School [in] Mamudo last night. Some of them had gunshot wounds while many of them had burns and ruptured tissues," Haliru Aliyu of the Potiskum General Hospital told AFP.

http://rt.com/news/school-massacre-nigeria-children-740/

I always do my daily "insanity check" to find out what the unwashed masses see for TOP NEWS on CNN.

Not surprisingly... they are orgasmic about the Michael Sam gay kiss photograph.

All we need now is a quote from Obama... "If I had a son he would look like Michael Sam."

The photo has all the elements of a story that makes CNN... CNN.

article-2625286-1DBC9AF800000578-186_634

WestVirginiaRebel

biden-obama-lets-move_stretch-620x340.jp

President Obama and Vice President Biden accidentally glue themselves to the White House

• Like 2

biden-obama-lets-move_stretch-620x340.jp

President Obama and Vice President Biden accidentally glue themselves to the White House

Or are they doing wall push-ups? One-handed for the pres.

SrWoodchuck

Gosh Thank You For Sharing @NCTexan

What has been seen cannot be unseen wallbash.gif

Celebration of PDA of homosexuals is what.....an advertisement for converts?

Every freaking program you watch on television, must have several or continuing episodes of a lifestyle that is lived by about 3% of the total population.

Can we have similar and effusive advertising for one handed, club-footed jugglers....that part their hair on the left?

Maybe this is preparation for government & media sanctioned exposure of the panoply of any & all freakish & abnormal citizens....or an increase in depth of depravity that civilization can endure?

No thank you.

For @Valin:

EyeBleach_Card.jpg

• Like 5

you know Saturday on Drudge he had a pic of Michael Sam wondering when he would be picked, I couldn't figure out who in the heck he was or what it mattered, then I saw he was picked and next thing he was tonsil tickling with a guy, gross beyond belief, and who is the heck cares if he's gay or not, I now have no desire to see him play at all.

you know Saturday on Drudge he had a pic of Michael Sam wondering when he would be picked, I couldn't figure out who in the heck he was or what it mattered, then I saw he was picked and next thing he was tonsil tickling with a guy, gross beyond belief, and who is the heck cares if he's gay or not, I now have no desire to see him play at all.

As I understand it he went in the 7th round, and it is said he is small and slow. So the question is what will happen if/when he is cut? Stand by for an explosion.

As I understand it he went in the 7th round, and it is said he is small and slow. So the question is what will happen if/when he is cut? Stand by for an explosion.

Yup.

SrWoodchuck

I assume he's playing split end & not tight end......although small & slow is no way to go.

Edited to add: Here it comes, Michael Sam is bitter he wasn’t picked sooner, blames homophobia http://wyblog.us/blog/news/michael-sam-bitter-and-ranting.html

​I ACKNOWLEDGE MY MISTAKE: He's a very DEFENSIVE END

Edited by SrWoodchuck
  • Like 4

NC Homeowner Shoots Home Invader During Break-in

We have all seen agenda driven "reporting" by the media... especially regarding guns and shootings.

One of our local media outlets generally does a refreshing job of reporting the facts of a story. This is a well written story about an event with a good outcome.

I'd encourage you to click the link and read the whole story.

WRAL

Henderson, N.C. — A Henderson homeowner defended himself against a home invasion Monday morning, shooting an intruder who kicked in his door.

Jonathan Haith said he was sleeping in his home at around 9:45 a.m. when he heard a light knock on his backdoor. (snip)

Pretty scary to think of the outcome had he not been armed and ready to defend himself.

NC Homeowner Shoots Home Invader During Break-in

We have all seen agenda driven "reporting" by the media... especially regarding guns and shootings.

One of our local media outlets generally does a refreshing job of reporting the facts of a story. This is a well written story about an event with a good outcome.

I'd encourage you to click the link and read the whole story.

WRAL

Henderson, N.C. A Henderson homeowner defended himself against a home invasion Monday morning, shooting an intruder who kicked in his door.

Jonathan Haith said he was sleeping in his home at around 9:45 a.m. when he heard a light knock on his backdoor. (snip)

Pretty scary to think of the outcome had he not been armed and ready to defend himself.

@Valin

What? No ear or eye protection?

Love the ending... no wonder he was speaking a little loudly.

One of my favorites! smile.png

[burt cuts off a piece of fuse for a bomb for Earl]

Earl Bassett: What kind of fuse is that?

Burt Gummer: Cannon fuse

Earl Bassett: What the hell do you use it for?

Burt Gummer: My cannon!

• Like 1